Brandon Marshall lists his best teammates, names 2 dolphins...no cutler | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Marshall lists his best teammates, names 2 dolphins...no cutler

There should be no beef, it was a joke. If someone has an issue with my original comment, then IMO they need to seek help. Everyone has a different sense of humor. Some ppl should grow up and realize that.

I have very little respect for Marshall. However that has ZERO to do with his mental issues. It has everything to do with him being a 1st class ass hat.

The PC police thing that so many seem to love to try and embrace today, it gets freaking old.

Maybe you should seek out some meds to help deal with this frustration.

pouncey huh, even joe philbin likes pouncey. soming to that guy but i'm not so sure its his blocking

Is this the wrong time to say that I still route for BMarsh, crazy, or not? :idk:

I didn't ask a question. Delusion can be a sign of schizophrenia. Fortunately they have meds for that now.

I agree delusions can be a sign of schizophrenia. And bad punctuation a sign of laziness, stupidity or attempting to flame bait on a MBoard. But why would you do that? It's not like you go around attempting to flame all over this MBoard on a daily basis. Some think it funny, I guess.

It's nice to know someone is so smart they can make a medical prognosis without ever sitting face to face with someone. Then again, that kind hubris is probably a true indicator of something. It's not for me to suggest, I don't have the proper night light for the job.

I agree delusions can be a sign of schizophrenia. And bad punctuation a sign of laziness, stupidity or attempting to flame bait on a MBoard. But why would you do that? It's not like you go around attempting to flame all over this MBoard on a daily basis. Some think it funny, I guess.

It's nice to know someone is so smart they can make a medical prognosis without ever sitting face to face with someone. Then again, that kind hubris is probably a true indicator of something. It's not for me to suggest, I don't have the proper night light for the job.

My statement was declarative and therefore punctuated perfectly. I'm only trying to help. Unfortunately you seem afflicted with paranoia on top of everything else, seeing enemies where are there are only friends. You poor, poor man. On the bright side there's a whole profession out there of health care providers willing to assist you if only you'll ask for help. Just make sure not to take any of the medications that lead to memory loss. Good luck!

My statement was declarative and therefore punctuated perfectly. I'm only trying to help. Unfortunately you seem afflicted with paranoia on top of everything else, seeing enemies where are there are only friends. You poor, poor man. On the bright side there's a whole profession out there of health care providers willing to assist you if only you'll ask for help. Just make sure not to take any of the medications that lead to memory loss. Good luck!

Wow I really hit a nerve. Surprising.

I don't see a point in taking sides. It's always a popularity contest on here. :lol:

---------- Post added at 05:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 PM ----------

Preach!

I'm not a fan of either one. Just calling it like I see it.

Fail!
:bobdole:

---------- Post added at 07:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 PM ----------

I think you have that backwards...

Your sig drives me nuts. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom