Brandon Marshall Maybe Annoyed by Henne's Inaccuaracy | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Marshall Maybe Annoyed by Henne's Inaccuaracy

dolfan4eva

Starter
Reaction score
In the first quarter Henne was supposed to hit Brandon Marshall on a short pass into the endzone and missed. On the side line BM came over and Henne pointed to himself and said it was his fault. BM kinda looked at him out of the side of his vision and rolled his eyes like he was annoyed. Is it just me or does BM seem to get upset alot of times henne is inaccurate.

yea, that worries me. It also concerns me that our passing game seems to predicated through B Marsh. Wheres Bess? Fasano? Time to get other guys involved and not look for Marshall EVERY passing opportunity (which isnt much with the odd play calling. seems like we never throw the ball)

Marshall takes hes job serious so yea i'd say he is gettin frustrated but than again it could just be them communicating. peyton and reggie wayne have gotten into scuffles so things can get heated at times but thats how it is in every game. The nerves are high.

I noticed that too. ... But what does Henne do when Marshall drops passes?

Let's just hope he (Marshall) doesn't turn into a problem that way: "My mistakes don't count, but yours do." (a la T.O.)

I really hope we start seeing more passes, maybe they are being a bit conservative due to being on the road, but we did give up 2 nd rounders and lot of money to help the passing game and for Marshall to open up the other recievers/tightend...so now THROW THE DAMN BALL!

He's a beast, he wants to slaughter his competition; you want to see that. Good thing we are winning, but we really need to get this passing game rolling, for the good of all of us hahaha

That is BS! They gave each other a bro shake. I don't know what you are watching.

I'd be pissed too if I were wide open and the ball goes 5 feet away from me. But don't worry about Marshall. He got pissed at Orton too for missing some throws.. there's one of them on Marshall's wired episode.

What's important is that they're communicating. It's good to see Henne point to himself and say that one was on me, rather than throwing his arms up in the air and giving Marshall the "what the hell" look.

Rewatch it. Pay attention. I saw it, and obviously so did others.

I did watch it, I have it recorded and just watched it again. I will post it if you want. Henne tapped his chest and showed with his hand he thought the route was going skinnier.

yea, that worries me. It also concerns me that our passing game seems to predicated through B Marsh. Wheres Bess? Fasano? Time to get other guys involved and not look for Marshall EVERY passing opportunity (which isnt much with the odd play calling. seems like we never throw the ball)

Yeah. I said to my wife halfway through the game "Is Bess even playing". Barely saw him. Also, Henne only threw I think 19 attempts. Why get a big name receiver if you're not going to utilize your passing game more. Doesn't make sense. Quarterback with a great arm, top three wide receiver, and run the ball all the time

I did watch it, I have it recorded and just watched it again. I will post it if you want. Henne tapped his chest and showed with his hand he thought the route was going skinnier.

Right. Then watch what Marshall does after he does that. (This is on the sideline, I'm talking about.) ... And yes, please post it.

Right. Then watch what Marshall does after he does that. (This is on the sideline, I'm talking about.) ... And yes, please post it.

Yeah I saw it too. Marshall was definitely a little bit annoyed.

Marshall was pissed. After Hartline scored the TD, CBS went on commercial. When they came back, they showed Marshall drinking gatorade and then he threw the cup. He was obviously mad.

Back
Top Bottom