Brandon Marshall Maybe Annoyed by Henne's Inaccuaracy | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Marshall Maybe Annoyed by Henne's Inaccuaracy

i say it was bm's fault he ran that route to flat

B.Marshall ought to be glad hes not Washington and having McNabb throw at his feet.

why would the guy turn around before he takes 2 steps why would he turn around so soon when he had a wide open lane to the endzone? why would u pass him the ball 2 yards before the endzone when there really wasnt heavy pressure? guys please its hennes fault jus admit it. hennes body language after the play gave it away. he misses those more often than not. He should be money with the short passes by now.

In the first quarter Henne was supposed to hit Brandon Marshall on a short pass into the endzone and missed. On the side line BM came over and Henne pointed to himself and said it was his fault. BM kinda looked at him out of the side of his vision and rolled his eyes like he was annoyed. Is it just me or does BM seem to get upset alot of times henne is inaccurate.

ok, so youre blaming Marshal for Henne's problem? They also showed Marshall throw a cup on the ground after a three and out..IMO it is because Henning is wasting Marshall - and I do not blame marshall one bit.. He has every right to get upset

Most SB teams get better as the season goes on. We are still winning although I think everyone would agree we have a lot of room for improvment. We will be fine if we continue to win while continuing to improve.
We just went into the Metrodome against a team who with basically the same team went to the conference championship game and lost in OT. Did not lose a home game at all last year. We go in and beat them to go 2-0 for the first time in basically forever on the road. I do not care if we did not throw a single pass . We won. All we need to do now is to go 9-6 for the rest of our schedule to win the AFC East. We also have 8 home games left. We are in great shape. Cam and Misi are beasts the league is just learning about,both should just get better. V.Davis is great, JLong Marshall. I live in new york. I talk smack against the jets all year.I also see every Jets game. The one thing I can say is in my 30 years of being a dolphin fan I have never been more confident that we are going to crush the Jets then I am right now
The Jets won against the Patriots because Brady totally sucked all game. Moss was open most of the second half and brady missed him badly numerous times, Welker as well. The Jets win was much more of Brady having one of his worst preformances of his career,then the jets defense being good. Marshall will own cro,Bess will run circles around Wilson. Ronnie Brown will get 23 carries and have his first 100 yd game

Who cares we are 2-0, they will work it out this week, Henne is just struggling a little hopefully he shows some improvement, and more accuracy. just like dan said he's going to have to play better. As long as Henne keeps managing the game we are going to be fine and so will Henne and Marshall.

We just went into the Metrodome against a team who with basically the same team went to the conference championship game and lost in OT. Did not lose a home game at all last year. We go in and beat them to go 2-0 for the first time in basically forever on the road. I do not care if we did not throw a single pass . We won. All we need to do now is to go 9-6 for the rest of our schedule to win the AFC East. We also have 8 home games left. We are in great shape. Cam and Misi are beasts the league is just learning about,both should just get better. V.Davis is great, JLong Marshall. I live in new york. I talk smack against the jets all year.I also see every Jets game. The one thing I can say is in my 30 years of being a dolphin fan I have never been more confident that we are going to crush the Jets then I am right now
The Jets won against the Patriots because Brady totally sucked all game. Moss was open most of the second half and brady missed him badly numerous times, Welker as well. The Jets win was much more of Brady having one of his worst preformances of his career,then the jets defense being good. Marshall will own cro,Bess will run circles around Wilson. Ronnie Brown will get 23 carries and have his first 100 yd game

NE is one dimensional. they dont even try to run the ball. they are 5 wide all the time. a good defense will stifle that. brady may be surprised by buffalo's secondary again.

as for jets, just cover keller. he is the bread and butter.

there arent 17 games in a season

bm is used to being thrown to as many times as we threw it all day=15.he is also running alot of decoy plays.he knows with henning he has only a few shots of making a big play .2 deep balls all year,but he runs alot of curls.other than the take offs.he doesnt get the chances to catch the ball on the run.its crazy.there is not one nfl young qb who can develop without streching the field.look at the jets this week.the bears with martz now. are play calls are set almost just for one wr.bm even said so.we need wallace-and moore to do something.henne did very well in the 3 and 4 wr sets last year.this was because it was his choice to who he threw it to,and what route.henne threw great 15 and outs last year, and i mean they where perfect.good or bad they are going to have to take the thumb out of his mouth sooner or later.

I did watch it, I have it recorded and just watched it again. I will post it if you want. Henne tapped his chest and showed with his hand he thought the route was going skinnier.

Isn't it funny how people see things that aren't there just so that it fits in with their point of view?

Back
Top Bottom