Brandon Marshall Maybe Annoyed by Henne's Inaccuaracy | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Marshall Maybe Annoyed by Henne's Inaccuaracy

Holy Crap.. it also looked like Ricky gave Polite the evil eye on the sidelines a few series after his fumble. He needs Lou to bulldoze a path; I hope RW doesn't lose confidence in him.

yea, that worries me. It also concerns me that our passing game seems to predicated through B Marsh. Wheres Bess? Fasano? Time to get other guys involved and not look for Marshall EVERY passing opportunity (which isnt much with the odd play calling. seems like we never throw the ball)

Bess and Fasano got a lot of looks week 1. Game plan against Vikes was to get Marsh the ball cause of the shorter secondary. I suspect against the Jets, all the bells and whistles will get installed as the Jets will be without Revis and Wilson is a rook, Cromartie will have to be on his game.

Obviously he was angry with Henne. It won't be too long before he just outright stops playing and he demands a trade to the Jets while we go 2-14.

What are you talking about? Do you even know?

LOL, the best kind of response.

A receiver of Marshall's caliber and character inevitably will get peeved if our passing game continues to look so poor and conservative. That's not an opinion, that's a fact.

This is the same receiver that set a single game record for catches in a game. He expects the ball.

Do you think he'll be happy with another repeat of the past two weeks? Or how about missing an easy touchdown that Henne blew?

In the first quarter Henne was supposed to hit Brandon Marshall on a short pass into the endzone and missed. On the side line BM came over and Henne pointed to himself and said it was his fault. BM kinda looked at him out of the side of his vision and rolled his eyes like he was annoyed. Is it just me or does BM seem to get upset alot of times henne is inaccurate.

although the pass was behind him, he was actually pissed at himself for not turning around quickly. thats how that play is designed. watch the hartline TD in buffalo game from last year. hello.

Obviously he was angry with Henne. It won't be too long before he just outright stops playing and he demands a trade to the Jets while we go 2-14.

No he was not. he was pissed at himself. He did not run the play correctly. The play is a quick hit play. All he has to do is turn around at goaline. the play is not designed for corner of endzone. it is you fly by in motion and take two steps forward turn around for the quick hit. thats it. now, the ball was behind him but if marshall turns around, who would know one way or the other if he would catch that ball? He had no chance cus he didnt turn around quick enough.

I'll say this, we better start taking shots down the fiels, how about steatching the field and opening up our run game a little more. Some TE and RB out of backfield. Some play action fakes. I am pretty disappointed in the play calling. its really garbage thus far. I hope we are waiting to be home and then open it up some against the Jets and Pats. I dont put much of this on Henne as much as I do Henning. I dont think Henne is getting much to work with and he is avoiding mistakes which is great!!!

I'll say this, we better start taking shots down the fiels, how about steatching the field and opening up our run game a little more. Some TE and RB out of backfield. Some play action fakes. I am pretty disappointed in the play calling. its really garbage thus far. I hope we are waiting to be home and then open it up some against the Jets and Pats. I dont put much of this on Henne as much as I do Henning. I dont think Henne is getting much to work with and he is avoiding mistakes which is great!!!

yeah i am ready too. I understand the game plan thing on the road. I would love to see ronnie/ricky getting balls. It all opens up bigtime if we get them going over the middle and screens. Ricky was huge last year.

Yes, he was annoyed. He needs to chill out and worry about catching the ball- he makes millions of dollars to play football. Grow up Marshall.

I noticed this too. Anyone else see when he was sitting on the bench after that drive? Looked pretty unhappy.

This thread has got to be one of the most unbelievable, mountain-out-of-a-mole-hill, much-ado-about-nothing, threads I have seen in a LONG time.

"OMG! B-Marsh rolled his eyes at something! We're gonna lose the next 14 games! OMG! OMG!" :loco:

Could be absolutely nothing. True. ... But if it's the beginning of another T.O., it would be wise to notice it right away, jump on it, and stamp it out.

Maybe it's nothing. We are trying to make judgments based on a few seconds of video. Brandon has done nothing, nothing diva at all. Dude is a competitor. They all are.

This is a pethetic thread to make B Marsh sound bad...throw the ball right and no one will roll their eyes...this is so stupid I cant even believe this thread is multiple pages.

---------- Post added at 08:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 PM ----------

Joe fin is obviously a BMarsh hater and doesnt understand how a WR plays...period.

Joe fin is obviously a BMarsh hater and doesnt understand how a WR plays...period.

Rolling your eyes at your quarterback on the sidelines has nothing to do with "how a WR plays." But it has a lot to do with personality.

As I said, it could be nothing. I hope it is nothing. In fact, if I had to put money on it, I would say it's nothing. (Which doesn't mean it didn't happen.)

Back
Top Bottom