Brandon Marshall Maybe Annoyed by Henne's Inaccuaracy | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Marshall Maybe Annoyed by Henne's Inaccuaracy

Marshall was wide open on that play, and Henne simply threw it to the wrong shoulder. This kind of stuff is what worries me about Henne, although I should say that his pass to Hartline was nice. Still, we that Henne throw reminded me of the bad football teams I've played on- I'd be wide open heading to the zone and a QB would choke on an easy throw, when he made hard ones just to get us in position. I know why Marshall is upset.

Wouldn't you be mad if you were wide open and the QB threw you a terrible ball?

No more than if I was a QB who threw a ball to a WR and he dropped it. You are teammates and can't afford to ruin you chance to win by being selfish. That is what ruins chemisty.

Eh Idk, i mean yeah he looked annoyed but I don't think he was THAT annoyed. Who knows thought, we weren't there on the sidelines. I mean we are 2-0, no on one he team can be THAT annoyed.

What i'm most impressed with so far is we are 2-0, on the road for that fact.. and our offense has yet to impress. Our D has bent a little late but not broke. If the D contiues to play good and our O plays the way they are capible we will be tuff to beat.

We are a running ball control team. That is what Parcells is all about and the trifecta is still using his themes. The reason you get a top WR is so the defense has to play honest and can't crowd the line. If you notice we are running more this year than we did last year. If they play cover 2 we are going to run against it as long as we have the lead. That is just who we are. You might not like it and at times I don't either, but that is what you do with a young QB who is still learing. We have a solid defense this year and on the road you want to keep the crowd out of it and keep it as safe as possible so as to limit your mistakes. I think this coming week you may see it get a little more exposive, but we are not going to become a passing team just because we added Marshall. That just isn't who we are.

I agree but we have always had a balanced offense leaning a little more towards the run. 19 attempts from your quarterback. The man that your whole offense is built around. That's ridiculous.

Wouldn't you be mad if you were wide open and the QB threw you a terrible ball?

It wasn't a terrible throw, it was miscommunication. IMO Marshall actually took it a lot wider than it needed to be. If he would have just turned around it would be a non issue. Also, Henne came back and threw a perfect ball to HL. I think Henne gets put in bad situations because when he starts to get in a throwing rythem, the bring in the WC or run 5 straight plays.

I've seen plenty of his denver games where he is mic'ed up and he is a vocal person. And that is not a negative. He gets into the game and as much as he wants the ball, he doesn't want to screw up or be part of a play where there might be some miscommunication.

This sounds to me like the discussions of a possible rift between BMarsh and Bess over a friggin' jersey number.

Beast Beach is going to see a lot more action as the season comes along.

Marshall should get upset at Henne, and Henne shouldn't feel ok about throwing a dud pass like that.

Obviously there have been missed plays that the two could have connected on... but it will improve. Marshall was out for a large portion off season due to his hip surgery and other problems here and there. They've only worked together for a couple of months, so it will still take some time for them to get their timing and chemistry fixed.

And of course Marshall would get frustrated. In fact, I'm glad that he's frustrated. That means he truly has a passion for the game and ultimately to win at all costs. Everyone knows that he is a very emotional player that is willing to give it all on the field. I'd rather have a player with his style than him having some scrub attitude like Albert Haynesworth's or Jamarcus Russell's.

Marshall was pissed. After Hartline scored the TD, CBS went on commercial. When they came back, they showed Marshall drinking gatorade and then he threw the cup. He was obviously mad.

Hmm, I actually got a different vibe from that. I actually thought he looked pissed off (in a good way) how the way we just went down the field, mostly due to his catch. He seemed like he was just focused/in the zone. Almost like "Get me the **** out there already lets go!". Could be way off...

As long as we are winning Marshall will be happy. Brandon Marshall was brought her to be a WR and catch balls. Very true, but we also saw another reason he was brought here, Hes a heck of a blocker. I do worry at times that Marshall may be the huge DIVA T.O is, but I think the guys just competitive and makes our team better, just like T.O.

I think he was frustrated, but come on, the media buys too much into this arguement stuff. People argue all the time. These are grown men for goodness sake. Marshall wont quit on this team. Guy is a competitor. He was frustrated because the offense has looked lack luster.

Maybe??? Just him??? .... you been eatin' smart pills or something.

Maybe that's what our O Gameplan & Play-calling is designed around. Maybe!! Nah ... just need 22 Pro-Bowl WRs to fix it.

I think ppl need to understand that if your team is winning you dont need to pass the ball..

I understand that you wanna see the phins keep the heat up..

But if the D is playing well and giving up only 10 points a game..To an offensive junggernaut in Buffalo(LMAO) and the GOAT Qb in Brett Farve...

You dont need to utilize your passing game..

Miami really should have won that game 14 to 0...

If we didnt score a Td on that first drive I would have been really upset with Henne..He should have hit him..but he redeemed himself..

Back
Top Bottom