Brandon Marshall Maybe Annoyed by Henne's Inaccuaracy | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Marshall Maybe Annoyed by Henne's Inaccuaracy

Maybe you're right. ... It didn't seem that way to me (only seeing it once, live), but maybe you're right. (Given the context of the whole situation, including Marshall's standing in the league vs. Henne's, Marshall's past attitude, etc., I'm not holding my breath.)

Just keep winning, and all will be well.

I really don't get how you come to this conclusion **** happens.

Last edited by a moderator:
I seen it also. Not sure if Brandon rolled his eyes, but I could see Brandon had Henne on ignore. It seems that he simply brushed him off. The timing on the throw was awful.

That is BS! They gave each other a bro shake. I don't know what you are watching.
I watched the same thing and told my wife (Wow it looks like Marshall is pissed off at Henne) so i don't know what you were watching.

I did watch it, I have it recorded and just watched it again. I will post it if you want. Henne tapped his chest and showed with his hand he thought the route was going skinnier.
What the guy was saying is look at marshalls eyes....

This thread has got to be one of the most unbelievable, mountain-out-of-a-mole-hill, much-ado-about-nothing, threads I have seen in a LONG time.

"OMG! B-Marsh rolled his eyes at something! We're gonna lose the next 14 games! OMG! OMG!" :loco:

I like how fans "think" they know how players are interacting based on a five second flash of them on the sidelines. Talk about jumping to conclusions.

I noticed that too. ... But what does Henne do when Marshall drops passes?

Let's just hope he (Marshall) doesn't turn into a problem that way: "My mistakes don't count, but yours do." (a la T.O.)

umm as of now (this season) the only problem is henne's consistent inaccuracy throwing the ball to marshall.. Thats it... Every game henne leaves a few passes out there.. doesnt seem to be getting any better or any worse.

Marshall was upset. However, he handled it well and is still handling things well. Let's face it, the passing offense is not in synch yet. I think it will get there, but as a previous poster wrote, they don't get enough reps. On top of that everytime Henne starts to get into a rythm Henning pulls him out and they run the WC. Look, I love the wildcat and I think it's won us some games, but you don't pull out your QB when he's on fire and or fired up. Let Henne and Marshall take the game over. Marshall has shown he has the ability and I believe Henns does too. At least he showed it in a few of hi 300+yds passing games last season.

Marshall was upset. However, he handled it well and is still handling things well. Let's face it, the passing offense is not in synch yet. I think it will get there, but as a previous poster wrote, they don't get enough reps. On top of that everytime Henne starts to get into a rythm Henning pulls him out and they run the WC. Look, I love the wildcat and I think it's won us some games, but you don't pull out your QB when he's on fire and or fired up. Let Henne and Marshall take the game over. Marshall has shown he has the ability and I believe Henns does too. At least he showed it in a few of hi 300+yds passing games last season.

You cant get mad at a guy that sees the exploits, and cant take advantage of it because the ball isnt getting there all the time...He does well in run blocking and blocking in general which is good.. But for a guy to get paid that much he knows and we should want to see what he is worth...Obviously we tend to do just enough to win games and I dont mind that as long as we win...We are a run first time but it has to be frustrating to miss those kinds of oppertunity as a reciever and a qb. Its hard to exploit defenses now a days and those plays usually come once a game so its frustrating to see and must be frustrating for marshall as well as henne...Its annoying too

He goes over and slaps hands with him. You guys must be mind readers. He seems more annoyed they weren't on the same page than at Henne. If I am annoyed at someone, I don't come over and slap their hands. Here is the video.
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=158853314140390

You know there is always something bad, look at his eyes and make up what he was thinking, They won that's all that matters and you throw to the open guy.

You know there is always something bad, look at his eyes and make up what he was thinking, They won that's all that matters and you throw to the open guy.
I think the whole team is upset at Henne, I saw everyone roll their eyes at one point. I couldn't see Sparano's eyes because of the sun glasses. He must wear sunglasses because he hates Henne and doesn't want anyone to see his eyes. I bet Henne rolled his eyes too during the preseason when Marshall was dropping everything. Did you see all the Vikings rolling their eyes at Favre? Geez, I am glad so much can be taken from rolling of the eyes and nothing from a slap of hands. If you guys want to wish it hard enough, it can be true if it makes you feel better.

All I can say is thank the football gods for Brandon Marshall. Some of the catches he's been making on Henne's eratic throws have been nothing short of amazing.

He won't tolerate passing ineptitude week after week - even if we are winning games! He'll demand Henne play better.

All I can say is thank the football gods for Brandon Marshall. Some of the catches he's been making on Henne's eratic throws have been nothing short of amazing.

He won't tolerate passing ineptitude week after week - even if we are winning games! He'll demand Henne play better.

What are you talking about? Do you even know?

Back
Top Bottom