Brandon Marshall on Revis Island | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Marshall on Revis Island

wait wait you said the jets have the best oline, and running attack? And your saying its the Jets?

Damn I coulda sworn everywhere else on this board the Phins have that.

The Tedd Ginn thing.. Schaub to Andre never worked. Brees to Coltson never worked. Manning to Wayne never worked. Rivers to Jackson never worked. Brady to Moss never worked etc etc etc.

Why would Henne to Marshall ever work? It could, but I pretty much just shot down your question.

Hey homer, I pay attention to more than just the Phins. Bottom line is, if Revis was a Phin and Rex made the trade for Marshall, I'm pretty sure you'd be making the argument that Marshall is the greatest and Revis had a fluke year, isn't that right homer. Season's only right around the corner, we're just going to have to wait and see

Do you make excuses for everything Jets?

Sanchez SUCKED during the regular season. How hard is that to say?

"Cotch was out a game, he only Edwards for this many games blah blah"

Guy sucked. You can be a diehard Jets fan and admit that. Guy threw like 4 picks against BUFFALO at home. That was DREADFUL.

Schottenheimer slowed the game down for him at the tailend of the season, Shone Greene emerged as a running option, and Sanchez wasn't asked to do as much, thus had some productive games in the process. But for the vast majority of the season, he was flat out LOSING games for the Jets. Just admit, bro.

And enough talk about Darelle Revis. I swear the way ya'll cats talk about him, you would think he's going single handedly shut down, and beat the Dolphins

We only have one sample of a Revis/Marshall matchup. Marshall have 5 catches for 55 yards, and his team DOMINATED 34-17. I'll take that ANYDAY.

If Sanchez sucked i'd say so. he was deraqdful for about 4 games but the rest of his rookie season was very good and he had a good overall year for a rookie QB. I'm encouraged by the fact he played his best in the biggest games, too bad you can't say that about your QB.

5-55 is a bad day for Marshall and I believe he only had 2 of those recs matched up w/ revis but I do agree I don't care about the individusal matchup as long as we win.

Sanchez had better options but he missed Edwards for 5 of his 15 games, Cotch was out a game and playing badly hurt for multiple weeks and he was a ROOKIE.

Considering he completely shut down the elite WRs in their primes that he faced I'd say the odds are pretty slim.

In their primes... but while they were on their respective injury reports...?

It's funny a how you make conscessions for your QB and WRs and not the other teams - Revis faced the likes of Atlanta, Buffalo and Cinci (X2) who had the same QB and WRs injury problems down the stretch... Funny it was exactly the same time that Revis got the most pub..., fancy that - let's see ya all duplicate that... then I'll add a pic of Revis under my sig but not while he matches up against one legged lame WRs...

It's funny a how you make conscessions for your QB and WRs and not the other teams - Revis faced the likes of Atlanta, Buffalo and Cinci (X2) who had the same QB and WRs injury problems down the stretch... Funny it was exactly the same time that Revis got the most pub..., fancy that - let's see ya all duplicate that... then I'll add a pic of Revis under my sig but not while he matches up against one legged lame WRs...

Junc is the master of spinning something to make his team/player look good. That's why he says we had a 'cake walk' of a schedule in '08 but the Jets earned their way into the playoffs.

You have a better chance of finding Osama then you do of junc saying something without being a homer for his team.

I didn't consider Roddy white or TO/Evans as elite in their primes but since you brought them up.

White: revis held to 4 for 33, the next week he had 8-139-2 TDs
TO: 3 weeks prior to 2nd meeting w/ revis he had 3-85, 9-197-1 TD and 5-96-1 TD then against revis he was held to 3-31.
Ocho: he did struggle down the stretch but he never had fewer than 3 recs in a game, in 2 games against revis he had a TOTAL of TWO recs.

keep those excuses rolling.

Junc is the master of spinning something to make his team/player look good. That's why he says we had a 'cake walk' of a schedule in '08 but the Jets earned their way into the playoffs.

You have a better chance of finding Osama then you do of junc saying something without being a homer for his team.

you have me confused w/ yourself. I will always criticize my team when they deserve it and I'll praise your team when you deserve it. I never said we didn't get a break from Indy sitting their guys but we also have no idea how that game plays out if they stay in. Folks like you act like we were losing by 20 pts when peyton came out when in fact it was a 15-10 game midway through the 3rd qtr- would we have lost? Probably but we'll never know and when we got our gift we won 2 playoff games on the road, when you got your gift you were humiliated in the WC round at home.

you have me confused w/ yourself. I will always criticize my team when they deserve it and I'll praise your team when you deserve it. I never said we didn't get a break from Indy sitting their guys but we also have no idea how that game plays out if they stay in. Folks like you act like we were losing by 20 pts when peyton came out when in fact it was a 15-10 game midway through the 3rd qtr- would we have lost? Probably but we'll never know and when we got our gift we won 2 playoff games on the road, when you got your gift you were humiliated in the WC round at home.

Folks like myself? Now I know you have lost your mind because I would like you to say one thing I said that was on a homer level as yourself.

It doesn't matter because those are responses you will always give. Regardless of the fact you will spin anything to try and hold your argument. Case in point the Indy game which they gave you. You don't know how it would have played out if they stayed in? Really junc? Cause it's pretty safe to know how it would have turned out if Indy gave a damn but because they didn't you'll use that excuse that you have no idea how it would turn out.

You don't praise the Dolphins, and wouldn't expect you too. So save your breath by saying that you praise our team because you don't.

Please remind me of 'our gift' again? Was it when we went to NY and beat the Jets in their house? While both teams were in line for the playoffs? Because obviously your interpretation of gifts is sadly mistaken. The Jets received two gifts by two teams and were allowed into the playoffs, the Dolphins had to win on the road versus the teams starters. But you'll never acknowledge that because that would shoot a hole in your homer theory.

Folks like myself? Now I know you have lost your mind because I would like you to say one thing I said that was on a homer level as yourself.

It doesn't matter because those are responses you will always give. Regardless of the fact you will spin anything to try and hold your argument. Case in point the Indy game which they gave you. You don't know how it would have played out if they stayed in? Really junc? Cause it's pretty safe to know how it would have turned out if Indy gave a damn but because they didn't you'll use that excuse that you have no idea how it would turn out.

You don't praise the Dolphins, and wouldn't expect you too. So save your breath by saying that you praise our team because you don't.

Please remind me of 'our gift' again? Was it when we went to NY and beat the Jets in their house? While both teams were in line for the playoffs? Because obviously your interpretation of gifts is sadly mistaken. The Jets received two gifts by two teams and were allowed into the playoffs, the Dolphins had to win on the road versus the teams starters. But you'll never acknowledge that because that would shoot a hole in your homer theory.

so had the same circumstances been applied to our game at SD and we were down 4 midway through the 3rd when they took oput their starters folks like you would have said we would have lost, right? but the game played out and we won. We have no idea how that indy game finishes if peyton and co. stay in.

Your gift was playing 5-6 dead teams(including the Jets) to end the season PLUS playing a year w/o Tom Brady finishing a single game. Your 2008 sched was easier than our 2009 sched, again the difference is we did something w/ our gift in '09 while you didn't w/ yours in '08.

Not to mention the Ravens are a much better team than the cardiac cats, just ask the Patsies. But we didn't execute as the AFC East champs and thats what killed us.

You knew that the cardiac cats were a fluke getting into the playoffs but when the jets faced the Chargers most afc east fans thought they were going to get blown outta the water or atleast lose and you definitly didn't think that they would be able to hang with the Indianapolis Peytons. Bottom line is, as much as I hate them and as much as they were let into the playoffs, they executed. I am very glad they lost though and I'm very glad the Colts lost for letting the Jets in.

No hate for you nyjunc I just can't stand the other jets homers that can't get passed the color green and thats not just on this board. I think thats what makes me hate the Jets even more

Not to mention the Ravens are a much better team than the cardiac cats, just ask the Patsies. But we didn't execute as the AFC East champs and thats what killed us.

You knew that the cardiac cats were a fluke getting into the playoffs but when the jets faced the Chargers most afc east fans thought they were going to get blown outta the water or atleast lose and you definitly didn't think that they would be able to hang with the Indianapolis Peytons. Bottom line is, as much as I hate them and as much as they were let into the playoffs, they executed. I am very glad they lost though and I'm very glad the Colts lost for letting the Jets in.

No hate for you nyjunc I just can't stand the other jets homers that can't get passed the color green and thats not just on this board. I think thats what makes me hate the Jets even more

I'm just trying to figure out the logic. The Ravens were much better than the Bengals despite the fact that the bengals won their division and swept baltimore yet Miami was better than the jets b/c they swept the Jets yet they didn't make the playoffs- how does that work? Come on man.

Cincy didn't lose a division game in arguably the toughest div in the NFL. Cincy '09 was better than Miami '08.

I understand the Jets hate, we are rivals and we made the title game last year plus we have a team of loudmouths led by a boisterous HC. I get the Jets hate BUT that doesn't mean you can't give the Jets any credit. We have a good team, a team that hopefully can be great. I think you guys have a good team that has a chance to be great too. It's going to be fun to see how this plays out over the next few years.

Start a thread on a different topic jesus this is becoming retarded... miamis 08 sched to jets 09? Has to do with Marshall's comments?

Arguing on the internet is like competeing in the special olypics, even if u win ur still retarded.

Back
Top Bottom