Brandon Marshall quotes from after todays game | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Marshall quotes from after todays game

Nawledge

Scout Team
Reaction score
Dolphins receiver Brandon Marshall had called Sunday's game a "defining moment," so he made no effort to hide his frustration after coming up short yet again against an elite opponent.

"I think it's obvious right now we can't beat the great teams," Marshall said. "We can't beat the good teams. … We just shoot ourselves in the foot when we're on a big stage."

"Now there's some frustration," Marshall said. "This is the fourth good team that we've gone up against. It just wasn't good enough."

Marshall was held to a season-low 30 receiving yards on five catches while being targeted just eight times. The $50 million weapon was held to two catches for 8 yards after halftime, but declined several opportunities to question the playcalling of offensive coordinator Dan Henning.

"It's my first year here," Marshall said, "and Coach Henning and Coach [Tony] Sparano's formula for winning may be a bit different than where I come from, and I'm fine with that."

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/...ns-ravens-notes-1108-20101107,0,4138923.story

So basically hes saying that their philosophy sucks?

saw this a few mins ago, its the full quote:

This is my first year here and coach Henning and coach Sparano's formula for winning might be a little different than where I come from," said Marshall, who has only one touchdown catch this season. "I'm fine with that, but it becomes a problem when we're losing.

"I know I'm capable of doing some things to get our offense a little spark. But again, coach Henning's been in this league for a while now, and his formula for winning and getting the offense on the right track is his way of doing things. And he's been successful."

"We've been inconsistent all year, game to game, series to series," Marshall said. "We won't beat anybody playing the way we do with this up-and-down football. We've got to find solutions and eliminate these problems we're having."

Wow, Im glad to hear that. At least Marshall cares. He wants to win. If we only would drafted Matt Ryan, instead of Jake Long, we could be singing a different tune hear.

Marshall is biting his tongue. I hope someone comes out... how about Jake Long, he's got some respect... I hope he comes out and says, Our offensive scheme is ****ing terrible. OUT with Henning & Sparano.

Wow, Im glad to hear that. At least Marshall cares. He wants to win. If we only would drafted Matt Ryan, instead of Jake Long, we could be singing a different tune hear.

This is more philosophy then QB... Go look at RobertHorrys thread from the game it provides so great insight.

He's telling the truth and he will probably get in trouble for it. I wish the coach had the balls to tell it like it is.

Really? Who would be blocking at left tackle?

Don't sugarcoat it, Brandon. Please, just say what we all have been saying... DAN HENNING SUCKS!!!
:up:..let's start there,and actually do it,and see where that takes us...it can't be any worse...i'm ready to see Henning get let go now,promote Lee to O/C ,and see what happens from there...

:up:..let's start there,and actually do it,and see where that takes us...it can't be any worse...i'm ready to see Henning get let go now,promote Lee to O/C ,and see what happens from there...

Promote the janitor at the Davie facilities to Offensive Coordinator. I don't care, just PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THINGS HOLY fire Dan Henning!

Marshall knows Henning sucks and probably wants to just come out and say it...hes definately biting his tongue here in my opinion. He knows the way this offense is run is garbage.

This is more philosophy then QB... Go look at RobertHorrys thread from the game it provides so great insight.

Insight from a Henne homer.

Come on guys. Give it up. You can fire Henning all you want, the main problems arent going to be resolved until Sparano is gone and we get a real QB.

Back
Top Bottom