Brandon Marshall quotes from after todays game | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Marshall quotes from after todays game

dez bryant.....a total stud....

but ireland was scared and a total idiot and we got a odrick bust.

The offensive scheme/design sucks and so does the timing of a lot of plays. Polite in on 3rd and 10? I-Formation, play action, send 2 wr's out against 7 defenders on 3rd and 10? lol...really? This bull**** is on Sparano. Some of you seem to be fine with a figurehead head coach who does nothing but clap or piss and moan on the sideline. How about we bring in a coach who actually knows something about being an offensive coordinator or defensive coordinator? Ever wonder why Sparano doesnt game plan himself or veto some of these stupid *** calls? It's cause he's an offensive line coach, playing the role of head coach. WHEN he gets fired from the Dolphins job, he'll go back to being an offensive line coach or coaching some small irrelevant college. The only hope Sparano has is some owner is still stupid and desperate enough to hire Parcells so he can bring in his clueless buddies to run that team.

This is my first year here and coach Henning and coach Sparano's formula for winning might be a little different than where I come from," said Marshall, who has only one touchdown catch this season. "I'm fine with that, but it becomes a problem when we're losing.

"I know I'm capable of doing some things to get our offense a little spark. But again, coach Henning's been in this league for a while now, and his formula for winning and getting the offense on the right track is his way of doing things. And he's been successful."

This could be the first time a WR throws the offensive coordinator under the bus lol

Wow, Im glad to hear that. At least Marshall cares. He wants to win. If we only would drafted Matt Ryan, instead of Jake Long, we could be singing a different tune hear.

Stop creating secondary accounts, WV.

We all see right through this "Cauby" character you made up.

Wow, Im glad to hear that. At least Marshall cares. He wants to win. If we only would drafted Matt Ryan, instead of Jake Long, we could be singing a different tune hear.

If "ifs" and "buts" were candy and nuts then this sentence wouldn't make any sense.

Insight from a Henne homer.

Come on guys. Give it up. You can fire Henning all you want, the main problems arent going to be resolved until Sparano is gone and we get a real QB.

Some of the observations in his thread was spot on to what I thought was going on from a playcall standpoint and its relevance to the openess/yac/seperation of our WRs. I saw where you posted earlier that Henning was not as big as a problem as Henne/Sparano. While it is Sparano's responsibility to get what he wants from his coaches, Henne can't to anything about the BS Jr. High offense Henning is calling. I am not going to try to convince you on Henne, but I am seriously beginning to think that Henning is killing us and Henne. I really don't think at this point it is fair to blame a lot of this crap on Henne. NFL defenses are to good and fast to accept this playcalling. I am now a full-fledged member of FIRE HENNING!!!

@X-Pac: No it shouldn't have to come down from Ross, but it will probably have too. For some reason Sparono is just as content with Henning conservative play calling.
Which by the way, that same play calling is why people say we need a deep threat. We have a deep threat. It's called getting that anal retentive ******* to call a pass play longer than eight yards.

Insight from a Henne homer.

Come on guys. Give it up. You can fire Henning all you want, the main problems arent going to be resolved until Sparano is gone and we get a real QB.

I'll try and take it constructively. Who the heck do you want as our head coach instead of Sparano? I get the Henning sucks stuff. I am sick of our scheme. But Sparano? He has the respect of the players, and he is better than most coaches, IMO. He has been a head coach for two and a half years. How long did Cowher take to get a Super Bowl?

Everyone always wants to fix things in one fail swoop. Get rid of the Coach, he sucks. And the QB while you are at it. Are you prepared for another three years of rebuilding? Is that what will make you happy -- so you can come back every week and talk about why we suck, and revel in how right you were with why we are losing?

Congrats bro.

Back
Top Bottom