Brandon Marshall quotes from after todays game | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Marshall quotes from after todays game

@X-Pac: No it shouldn't have to come down from Ross, but it will probably have too. For some reason Sparono is just as content with Henning conservative play calling.
Which by the way, that same play calling is why people say we need a deep threat. We have a deep threat. It's called getting that anal retentive ******* to call a pass play longer than eight yards.

I'm not 100% sure I agree with that, considering that it looked like Sparano took over the offensive play-calling duties last week.

Or maybe it's just wishful thinking.

I'll tell you this much, when you're All Pro wideout starts grumbling about the offensive philosophy (in a very classy way in my opinion) it won't be long before the pressure gets put on Sparano to make a change. Remember that Marshall makes more money than Sparano, so to a certain extent. Therefore, Marshall's happiness and production should trump any sense of loyalty for Henning.

I'll try and take it constructively. Who the heck do you want as our head coach instead of Sparano? I get the Henning sucks stuff. I am sick of our scheme. But Sparano? He has the respect of the players, and he is better than most coaches, IMO. He has been a head coach for two and a half years. How long did Cowher take to get a Super Bowl?

Everyone always wants to fix things in one fail swoop. Get rid of the Coach, he sucks. And the QB while you are at it. Are you prepared for another three years of rebuilding? Is that what will make you happy -- so you can come back every week and talk about why we suck, and revel in how right you were with why we are losing?

Congrats bro.

All good points. It's not easy getting a franchise QB, especially picking 14-25 area. I'm all for taking a stud QB in the 1st round but that guy will likely not be there when we pick. I'm assuming we win 9 games, which I think is the minimum this team should be expected to win. I dont know Ross but if Im the owner I'm going out to get Gruden if Sparano fails to win 9 games this season. Gruden coould replace both Sparano and Henning. He'd bring his own offensive system and hire someone he trusted. I think we'll be forced to give Henne at least 1 more season so it's on him to sink or swim but this coaching staff has to do something to force mis-matches and give some guys a chance to make plays. Scoring touchdowns aren't nearly as hard as the Dolphins offense makes it look.

I'll try and take it constructively. Who the heck do you want as our head coach instead of Sparano? I get the Henning sucks stuff. I am sick of our scheme. But Sparano? He has the respect of the players, and he is better than most coaches, IMO. He has been a head coach for two and a half years. How long did Cowher take to get a Super Bowl?

Everyone always wants to fix things in one fail swoop. Get rid of the Coach, he sucks. And the QB while you are at it. Are you prepared for another three years of rebuilding? Is that what will make you happy -- so you can come back every week and talk about why we suck, and revel in how right you were with why we are losing?

Congrats bro.

I believe it was 3 years. Remember the Neil Odonell team where Kordell was slash in 1995? That was either Cowhers 3rd or 4th season. Cowher also lead the Steelers to the playoffs 6 straight years to start his career. Dont even go there. Dont try and compare Sparano to Cowher. Really.

Think about this. At half time you have Dan Henning and Tony Sparano attempting to make adjustments. Stop and think about that.............

I believe it was 3 years. Remember the Neil Odonell team where Kordell was slash in 1995? That was either Cowhers 3rd or 4th season. Cowher also lead the Steelers to the playoffs 6 straight years to start his career. Dont even go there. Dont try and compare Sparano to Cowher. Really.

You know what? You are right. I shouldn't have done that, and I didn't mean to. What I was really trying to say, is few coaches just come in and have instant success. This team is competitive, and definitely needs to do something to hit the next level. But to say we should just start all over is crazy, if you ask me. And I know you didn't.

But I also know you didn't answer any of my questions, you just called me out and said don't compare Sparano to Cowher. So who the hell do you want as our coach, and what do YOU suggest we do about our QB situation, and HOW do you suggest we get that QB? Thanks.

Wow, Im glad to hear that. At least Marshall cares. He wants to win. If we only would drafted Matt Ryan, instead of Jake Long, we could be singing a different tune hear.

While I agree that Henne hasn't looked good, I wouldn't give up Jake Long. He's been amazing for us. Even the best QBs won't do well if they're put on their backs every play.

we need a new offensive approach. dan henning did it, he was a good offensive coordinator. the problem is that he WAS a good offensive coorinator. i dont understand how this guy out smarts himself. i swear, this guy is playing chess against himself. why is gods holy name do you come out and punch the ravens in the mouth running with ronnie, to only running it 5 more times.. we ran the ball on our only touchdown drive more than the rest of the game. what ever happened to doing something that works. you know what doesnt work? play action when youre down by 2 scores in the fourth. the guy is a **** tard

We need a QB.... It's 100% clear the staff has no confidence in CH.... It's 100% clear CH lacks the 5" between his ears needed to be top tier NFL QB....

I will compare Sparano to Cowher, neither of them are doing any coaching right now.

Put it like this. We need to get rid of the blatant problems first off. We need Yo get rid of Henne. Jus bench his *** right. We have seen enough. Get rid of henning. Bring in new oc. Next year draft or bring in a FA qb

Back
Top Bottom