"Brandon Marshall says Jerry Rice wouldn't be productive in Miami" | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"Brandon Marshall says Jerry Rice wouldn't be productive in Miami"

Since when is 1000+ yards not productive?

I think he's talking about this year.

I guess he's not a fan of the WCO, which is odd, as he's really perfectly suited for the WCO except for
his 10 cent head.

I think you'd have to say that Marshall was productive in Miami, but he was definitly an under acheiver. He
was given every chance to be a superstar, and it was his, and his fault alone that he wasn't.

Imagine what his stat line would look like if he just didn't inexplicably run out of bounds, let himself
get bullied for balls, and outright drop 7 touchdowns.

Jeez, some of these reactions on here are as diva-ish as they claim BM himself to be. I wish he had done more here, and his attitude was off-putting at times, but the guy's gone, and he's saying good luck to the team and to fans - how much more can you ask for? Some of you guys spend so much time sh*tting on him that you don't know when you yourself should just stop typing. Smh.

I for one am glad BM was here for a time. I'm also glad he's gone now. It's the best for him, for us, and now its time to move on.

"Jerry Rice wouldn't be productive in Miami."
Sounds like an excuse for why Brandon Marshall was not productive in Miami.

Jeez, some of these reactions on here are as diva-ish as they claim BM himself to be. I wish he had done more here, and his attitude was off-putting at times, but the guy's gone, and he's saying good luck to the team and to fans - how much more can you ask for? Some of you guys spend so much time sh*tting on him that you don't know when you yourself should just stop typing. Smh.

I for one am glad BM was here for a time. I'm also glad he's gone now. It's the best for him, for us, and now its time to move on.

How much more?

How about not saying anything at all?

Plus, he wants to talk trash about the QBs that were with him when he had what could have been the most
productive years of his career if he'd held up his end of the deal. Balls that hit you square in the hands and
you drop them are NOT the QBs fault. It's the fault of the only person he wouldn't think of blaming. Himself.

people jumping down his throats are just knee jerking to anything negative about the dolphins. We don't have a quarterback, it's true. those talking about how well the packers did last year are forgetting that rodgers is a top 3 NFL quarterback. Until Tannehill gets in we have no shot at having anything close to rodgers production.

The sad thing is He is right for the past decade the Dolphins Qb's have been made of glass or just plain suck.

I'm really glad he's out of here. A lot of fans are still pissed with the F/O for trading him but the team doesnt need teammates like that in the locker room. For a someone who led the league in drops to criticise/blame everyone except himself. I know they would have had a few more wins if he had showed up in a few games and held on to the ball.

He will **** up the Bears applecart somehow this year.

Over/Under on when the next Marshall arrest will happen? Before or After training camp.

I go before training camp!

Shows how much he knows about football. Jerry Rice in his prime would be productive anywhere there is a football.

Back
Top Bottom