Brandon Marshall takes out his increasing frustration on the football | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Marshall takes out his increasing frustration on the football

wait a minute folks how many dolphins have wore the the #19 , I cant remember who wore #19 in the past but it must have been Eddie moore by the way you folks are implying.

I don`t believe in this curse many on here talk about but to answer your question a horrible QB named Scott Mitchell wore the number 19 and ruined any chance of the playoffs in 1993 when Marino got injured. I remember it like it was yesterday and still cringe when I hear his name.

wait a minute folks how many dolphins have wore the the #19 , I cant remember who wore #19 in the past but it must have been Eddie moore by the way you folks are implying.

I don`t believe in this curse many on here talk about but to answer your question a horrible QB named Scott Mitchell wore the number 19 and ruined any chance of the playoffs in 1993 when Marino got injured. I remember it like it was yesterday and still cringe when I hear his name.

So the number 19 IS in fact cursed... Change your number Brandon!!! Please!!!

also, he is in a MUCH MUCH MUCH tougher division.

Tougher teams yeah, but he still did go against 2 of the best CB's in the game in Asomugha twice a year and Bailey in practice everyday. Not worried about him as far as that goes.

Knew a Jet fan would show up in here sooner or later. No, not acting like a spoiled brat baby. Pissed at himself.

Look at the bright side, at least he drop kicked a ball instead of his girlfriend.

Why is everyone making this out to be a big deal. The kid obviously wanted to be a punter when grew up, give him a break, everything doesn't work out like what we want always.

It's not a big deal. He's not mad at the organization or anyone else, he's just frustrated with himself. It's good that he knows drops are unacceptable.

It's all in his head, he will do fine as long as he can brush it off and not let it get to him so much... He needs to go back out there and just play football, don't be thinking you have to catch every ball..just have fun doing what you like to do.

OMG! A guy is showing emotion in the Heat of the moment in a savage sport. Hes not being the model professional stuck up lil biatch that all the panzies on here want him to be!

Whadda ya know? He cares and gets pissed!

The offense is just in a preseason funk. The D well ahead of them. Its probably comes down to cleaning up a few of the little details. The WRs are not focusing and the chemistry between Qb and WR is not there yet. Reading these reports it appears the backs just aren't doing anything special. They need to in a real game if they are not getting a lot of holes to run though. The OL pass protection issues at practice earlier in camp I pin on Nolan throwing the kitchen sink to test his pass rushers. That should not happen in the reg season. Once again if we see this stuff in two or three weeks it may be time to be concerned we may start off slow this year - at least on offense.

As far as Marshall I love him punting that ball! The guy is showing out to be a perfectionist. He knows he is good. This is a new beginning for him and he wants it to be special. He and Henne may not be on the same page yet. That will change. I'd rather see emotion than bland complacency. This O needed a spark at WR and Marshall is the match. Match is a little damp right now but it will dry off to be ready to start a fire.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom