Brandon Marshall takes out his increasing frustration on the football | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Marshall takes out his increasing frustration on the football

#19.. it's cursed.

I'm happy that Marshall is still not taking his drops lightly, and expects perfection, but I think it would be nice for everyone if he stopped punting it everytime he dropped one. I understand this is nothing like the punting in Denver, but if Patrick Turner punted it everytime he dropped one (which would be a lot of punts) he'd be out.

He would be sent to Kmart to get some balls for practice LOL

That's exactly it, I just think BM should be more careful with how he lets off steam because it just reminds people of how he acted in Denver. Not saying it's the same, but it doesn't have to be. It's kind of his signature move at this point, so he should IMO leave it in Denver.

oh absolutely. leave it in denver. that ordeal was not something anyone needs to be reminded of. keep it in the past.

He got suspended in Denver for punting balls, so I would rather him not be doing it in Miami. He just needs to get his mind in the game and catch the balls.
Ya as well as swatting balls and dropping passes on purpose, I believe there's a big difference. This is being made bigger than what it probably is.

i just think its his first reaction when he screws up...means nothing to me

and i don't care what anyone says brandon marshall for his size has some of the softest hands in the game at wr...

i love how everyone is like "hes doing the same thing he did in denver" you know what if that's what it takes to get 100+ receptions a year then i hope he punts the ball every practice he dropped a couple passes get over it he will catch 95% of everything thrown to him whether its a bad pass or right on the money start worrying when he is dropping passes in regular season games.. things are getting slow in the news and this is just the story to hold the day over

wait a minute folks how many dolphins have wore the the #19 , I cant remember who wore #19 in the past but it must have been Eddie moore by the way you folks are implying.

Let me use some of Dr. Phil's psycho stuff here

repete after me I dont beleive in spooks.

I dont think we have ever had a 19.. Eddie Moore was 58, fyi.. Although youre probably being sarcastic, I can't take any sarcasm seriously when one spells repeat with a "ete".. I can let the "ei" go.

If our players are not under performing(Marshall), they are dropping like flies. John Jerry is the latest to go down with an injury. Just seems to be a lot of negativity in the air surrounding this team right now.

this is the first I have heard of this... wtf happened!

Back
Top Bottom