Brandon Marshall takes out his increasing frustration on the football | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Marshall takes out his increasing frustration on the football

Dear Brandon,

Please stop punting the football... it's hot out here.

Sincerely, The BallBoys

[youtube]zfMj7qNt6X8[/youtube]
Eerily similar. I wonder if Sparano is going to step up and do something about this problem.

He got suspended in Denver for punting balls, so I would rather him not be doing it in Miami. He just needs to get his mind in the game and catch the balls.

Thankfully, the difference here is he's frustrated with himself.. the whole punting balls was a different situation in Denver. I'm sure you knew that though.

Thankfully, the difference here is he's frustrated with himself.. the whole punting balls was a different situation in Denver. I'm sure you knew that though.
Different situation certainly, but he is still acting like a child. He needs to grow up a bit.

this is a non issue. he was unhappy and out of his damn mind in denver - that's why he was punting balls. he has no reason to be a diva here yet (hate that i had to put 'yet' in there) so this was out of frustration with himself. him punting balls in denver = him trying to piss people off. him punting balls here = frustrated with himself. i don't like he's doing it b/c then that analogy gets drawn - and then i remember why i didn't want him here to begin with - but this is a big nothing as of right now. he's a total nutbag though so we'll see if parcells still has the midas touch with the diva receivers - once the inevitable occurs.

Different situation certainly, but he is still acting like a child. He needs to grow up a bit.

Oh I agree. I said earlier that I wish he'd stop punting balls. But hey, we have to expect this kind of stuff from him. He's one of the hungriest receivers in football.. and when he gets that food on the fork, about to put it in his mouth, and then the food falls off and rolls onto him.. he's going to be pissed.

Also, I would laugh my *** off if Fields were to be dinged for a play or two and Marshall comes in for him.

I agree with you Bob except that no matter who he's frustrated with--he's showing up the coach. A lesser player would be sent packing. A star player has a temper tantrum and nobody does anything about it. I know that's what I would expect to happen, but IMO it rocks the boat of the kind of team they are trying to build.

Once he gets in the endzone, like another poster said, I'm sure he'll chill out. I just kind of agree with Nublar7 on this.

That's something entirely different. He was acting out to get out of Denver, while here he is just showing his frustrated. He has a big ego and he hates to see himself struggling.

Just to lighten up the mood..

[youtube]MgEYUZaUItk[/youtube]

He'll be fine.

I don't believe in this thing about jinks over the #19, but if he does then it might make a differance too change numbers now. How hard is that?

I agree with you Bob except that no matter who he's frustrated with--he's showing up the coach. A lesser player would be sent packing. A star player has a temper tantrum and nobody does anything about it. I know that's what I would expect to happen, but IMO it rocks the boat of the kind of team they are trying to build.

Once he gets in the endzone, like another poster said, I'm sure he'll chill out. I just kind of agree with Nublar7 on this.

i don't know the exact circumstances of all this. i haven't seen a clip or whatever but i'd be shocked if this was intentional in any way. ironic is the only word i'd use to describe this. this has to be a major tantrum if this is going as far as showing up the coach - punting a ball out of frustration isn't that big a deal. players get mad at themselves and do **** like this all the time - i think this is only newsworthy b/c of the denver debacle.

if he's actually unhinging already and acting out like a 5 year old we've got problems. i just don't see any possible reason for him doing crap like this yet. and if he is - we'll see what we really have in sporano damn quick. parcells is a master of dealing with jackass players - hopefully sporano's been taking notes.

Found a clip of him dropping a pass.. man he looks fierce afterward. Wouldn't want to get in the way of that.

[youtube]2d5g4VMhdoY[/youtube]

...:chuckle:

this has to be a major tantrum if this is going as far as showing up the coach - punting a ball out of frustration isn't that big a deal. players get mad at themselves and do **** like this all the time - i think this is only newsworthy b/c of the denver debacle.

That's exactly it, I just think BM should be more careful with how he lets off steam because it just reminds people of how he acted in Denver. Not saying it's the same, but it doesn't have to be. It's kind of his signature move at this point, so he should IMO leave it in Denver.

Back
Top Bottom