Brandon Marshall trashes former Dolphins receiving coaches | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Marshall trashes former Dolphins receiving coaches

LikeUntoGod

The Oracle
Reaction score
http://blogs.palmbeachpost.com/thed...ll-trashes-former-dolphins-receiving-coaches/

[h=2]Brandon Marshall trashes former Dolphins receiving coaches[/h] by Brian Biggane
Add Karl Dorrell and Ike Hilliard to the lengthy list of those who no longer have any use for Brandon Marshall.

Marshall, whose negativity and inability to get along with his quarterbacks cast a pall over the Dolphins locker room last year _ and whose incessant drops and ‘me’ attitude left most fans thankful when he was traded to Chicago over the offseason _ has made Dorrell and Hilliard his latest foils as he has continued to point blame at everyone but himself for his two so-so seasons in Miami.

Marshall told the Chicago Tribune in a story published Sunday that he had expected to improve as a receiver when he moved from Denver to Miami via trade in 2010 but that he never got the coaching he needed.

So it was our coach's fault! I really miss BM!

poor Brandon, he could be so good if it weren't for everyone else...

Cutler and Marshall make a great couple... 2 crybabies.

for guys like him it is always the fault of someone else.

So it was the coaches falt Brandon dropped all of those passes and was a disruption on the team. That is good to know. Also glad to know the problem is resolved.

Well if he thinks the coaching didn't help him much in Miami I can't wait to see how much coaching he gets from Mike Tice. Not to mention Darryl Drake, the current WR coach, has been there for 9 seasons and has yet to do jack with any receiver the Bears have drafted. Looks like it should be fun times in Chicago for all involved.

his act is tired at this stage but i bet with cutler again he has a BIG year...like double digit tds...1200 plus yards 12 tds type year

He's always going to to put up #s.

yeah but with cutler back and realizing what he missed when he left i'm betting top wr type #'s...if i was still playin fantasy i'd be jumpin on marshall early...top 8 wr at worst...big time year if he stays healthy

his tds fell off in miami...he dropped some and we didn't have a qb worth a hoot for what he could have done td wise

his act is tired at this stage but i bet with cutler again he has a BIG year...like double digit tds...1200 plus yards 12 tds type year

That is quite possible but I bet they don't have a winning record with BM on the team.

That is quite possible but I bet they don't have a winning record with BM on the team.

i bet they do...chicago was in the running last year til cutler got hurt...he stays healthy they're in the mix again this year...cutler and marshall is a NASTY combo

Stupid thing to say. He must be feeling pretty confident and comfortable in his situation up in Chicago to say something like that.

yeah but with cutler back and realizing what he missed when he left i'm betting top wr type #'s...if i was still playin fantasy i'd be jumpin on marshall early...top 8 wr at worst...big time year if he stays healthy

his tds fell off in miami...he dropped some and we didn't have a qb worth a hoot for what he could have done td wise

He only had double digit TDs once in his career and that was the last year he played in Denver (10). I wouldn't count on him putting up double digit TDs...yards he'll have plenty.

He only had double digit TDs once in his career and that was the last year he played in Denver (10). I wouldn't count on him putting up double digit TDs...yards he'll have plenty.

only 1 year of double digit tds in denver??? have to say i'm surprised by that...i fully expect that number to double in 2012 provided he gets enough looks which i don't know why he wouldn't...

no ones used the guy right since denver...he was a monster in denver and they found ways to get him the ball all the time...for some reason we didn't get it done in that regard...cutler used to throw the ball up to him and let him go get it...never understood why we didn't do more of that despite coverage...let him climb the damn latter...they also got the ball to him around the los a plenty and let him rac

but frankly the guys never happy...he'll be in cutlers ear also a plenty...they'll butt heads but the results will still be there

Back
Top Bottom