Brandon Marshall trashes former Dolphins receiving coaches | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Marshall trashes former Dolphins receiving coaches

It wasn't Brandon's fist's fault that woman's face got in the way.

i don't see why he would bang on his position coaches if anything i would think he would bang on his coordinators in miami and while daboll used him better than henning neither was anything to get excited about...

i don't see why he would bang on his position coaches if anything i would think he would bang on his coordinators in miami and while daboll used him better than henning neither was anything to get excited about...

You know what's sad? How Henning made Daboll look like he was a good coordinator. Henning was so bad that Daboll's playcalling looked terrific.

Catching the ball is a job-critical skill for a WR Brandon.

You shouldn't need coaching to do that.

Not to mention, the all important field boundaries and knowing what those little white
lines on the sideline MEAN.

He always puts up numbers but his numbers are inflated by a couple of "big" games than it is consistency like Fitzgerald, Jennings, Calvin Johnson, Andre Johnson.

Marshall is very overrated. Not to mention he's invisible when matched up against talented CB's like Revis.

He always puts up numbers but his numbers are inflated by a couple of "big" games than it is consistency like Fitzgerald, Jennings, Calvin Johnson, Andre Johnson.

Marshall is very overrated. Not to mention he's invisible when matched up against talented CB's like Revis.

Yep, big numbers mean squat.

He has been on losing teams every year he has been in the league.

Losing teams are usually behind and have to throw the ball to catch up.

Garbage yards is what BM is good for aand that is about it.

revis makes everyone look invisible...other than the kid in buffalo who made a few plays last year against revis no one has done anything against him in years...no one

2 years ago he laughed at ocho while never coming out of his pedal the whole time...ocho wore revis like drapes

I believe Marshall will do fine in Chicago. I think for a little bit he was getting too bogged down with short routes, too muscled up, focused on strength. In the off season before 2011 he really streamlined a little bit more and focused on speed straining, agility, etc. Based on the ensuing yards per catch improvement in 2011, he could have some pretty big seasons if he keeps it up, now that he's reunited with Jay Cutler.

Won't make his attitude improve any, though. He's still going to be difficult to deal with.

I wonder if he raises this issue while in Miami
Doesn't really matter. He just slapped all of his former position coaches from pop warner to the Dolphins and he just put Chicago's WR coach on notice that he's next.

Well let's see every name involved got shown the door so I think it is safe to say they all didn't do their job.

revis makes everyone look invisible...other than the kid in buffalo who made a few plays last year against revis no one has done anything against him in years...no one

2 years ago he laughed at ocho while never coming out of his pedal the whole time...ocho wore revis like drapes

he actually had a good game up here against revis(good for any opposing WR against revis). Marshall game 1 and Stevie in the 2nd game gave Revis some trouble, really the only trouble I have seen anyone give him the last few years other than when he was playing hurt early in '10.

Marshall has the physical tools to be a top 4-5 WR, no one ever doubts him there.

yeah but with cutler back and realizing what he missed when he left i'm betting top wr type #'s...if i was still playin fantasy i'd be jumpin on marshall early...top 8 wr at worst...big time year if he stays healthy

his tds fell off in miami...he dropped some and we didn't have a qb worth a hoot for what he could have done td wise

Some huh? 8 dropped TDs is just some? and dont blame em all on the qb a lot of it was him just droppin em.

he actually had a good game up here against revis(good for any opposing WR against revis). Marshall game 1 and Stevie in the 2nd game gave Revis some trouble, really the only trouble I have seen anyone give him the last few years other than when he was playing hurt early in '10.

Marshall has the physical tools to be a top 4-5 WR, no one ever doubts him there.

Million dollar talent ten cent head! Ooh well you can't fix stupid!

Back
Top Bottom