Brandon Marshall trashes former Dolphins receiving coaches | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Marshall trashes former Dolphins receiving coaches

Some huh? 8 dropped TDs is just some? and dont blame em all on the qb a lot of it was him just droppin em.

i don't think he deserves all the credit for those 8 if thats the #...by any means...but i can recall more than i'd care to that he just plain dropped

Well if he thinks the coaching didn't help him much in Miami I can't wait to see how much coaching he gets from Mike Tice. Not to mention Darryl Drake, the current WR coach, has been there for 9 seasons and has yet to do jack with any receiver the Bears have drafted. Looks like it should be fun times in Chicago for all involved.
'

Wow, Mike Tice.................

Like FlyingRyingXV said, everyone was shown the door - and I agree that says it all - and when I say "everyone" that includes Marshall who we as good as gave away.

his act is tired at this stage but i bet with cutler again he has a BIG year...like double digit tds...1200 plus yards 12 tds type year

I agree, this is becoming both of their last chances for a Super Bowl and to set a legacy. Cutler will have a free hand at throwing the football and he will throw to BM a lot. I expect both of them to really try to have a big season between themselves. I even think that BM is going to helped by the fresh start with a QB that "understands" him. Marshall is semi free of the baggage he made here, he is free of our poor coaches.

BM can be BM. :tubes:

for guys like him it is always the fault of someone else.

fingerpointingtime-1.jpg

You know what's sad? How Henning made Daboll look like he was a good coordinator. Henning was so bad that Daboll's playcalling looked terrific.
Daboll is going to be a good OC in this league. Lack of talent in cleavage and meathead here, really haven't given the guy a lot of tools to work on his craft.

yeah but with cutler back and realizing what he missed when he left i'm betting top wr type #'s...if i was still playin fantasy i'd be jumpin on marshall early...top 8 wr at worst...big time year if he stays healthy

his tds fell off in miami...he dropped some and we didn't have a qb worth a hoot for what he could have done td wise

He'd have put up HoF type numbers if he had held onto a few more catches. I believe the number was around 8 oppurtunities in the EZ. Catchable balls that he just flat out dropped. I know it's fun to bag on Matt Moore but BM's "lack of production" wasn't Moore's fault.

Every ****ing year its the same thing. Marshall saying something stupid, marshall doing something stupid, Marshall saying THIS is the season he's going to be truly elite. The guy is a pure headache and while he is a top 10 WR thanks to statistics, he's consistently Top 3 when it comes to glaring distractions and ME attitudes. Good ****ing riddance. I watch the Dolphins to be entertained. I'm obsessed with football, and I know the game well. I have friends that play in the NFL (and start, too!) and I think the absolute world of it... but people like Marshall refuse to show humility, grace, even a shred of dignity... in a game that almost commands it simply to perform.

It's the SAME DAMN THING with him. Im just so tired of his bull**** antics.

He'd have put up HoF type numbers if he had held onto a few more catches. I believe the number was around 8 oppurtunities in the EZ. Catchable balls that he just flat out dropped. I know it's fun to bag on Matt Moore but BM's "lack of production" wasn't Moore's fault.

it was also a little bit of henne and a bit of moore...moore airmailed more underneath what should have been easy completions than any qb should ever do...henne just missed things at the los or was late all the time...eye banging everything...no anticipation etc

it was also a little bit of henne and a bit of moore...moore airmailed more underneath what should have been easy completions than any qb should ever do...henne just missed things at the los or was late all the time...eye banging everything...no anticipation etc

Can't disagree but taking that into account, and I don't have the exact numbers in front of me, but it seemed like there was a good 8 balls that hit him in the hands in the EZ. If it hits your hands and you consider yourself to be one of the elite WR's in the game, you must make that catch. Megatron makes those catches. Andre Johnson makes those catches. Hell, even Santonio Holmes makes those catches and celebrates by knocking some random slut up. Marshall celebrates drops by knocking random sluts around instead.

Can't disagree but taking that into account, and I don't have the exact numbers in front of me, but it seemed like there was a good 8 balls that hit him in the hands in the EZ. If it hits your hands and you consider yourself to be one of the elite WR's in the game, you must make that catch. Megatron makes those catches. Andre Johnson makes those catches. Hell, even Santonio Holmes makes those catches and celebrates by knocking some random slut up. Marshall celebrates drops by knocking random sluts around instead.

thats fair...i've seen a lot of guys drop tds though...but i don't know that i've ever seen 8...that seems a bit much as i recall last season...

Back
Top Bottom