Brandon Marshall will be traded | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Marshall will be traded

FinAtic8480

Active Roster
Reaction score
Drew Rosenhaus made his weekly appearance on South Florida TV on Sunday and said that his client, Brandon Marshall, will be traded for a second-round pick as well as another lesser pick.

There are several teams that have been reported to have interest, most notably the Seattle Seahawks.

http://www.examiner.com/x-39073-Mia...rs-Agent-Says-Brandon-Marshall-Will-Be-Traded

I know this does not relate to the Fins, but Marshall has been linked to the Dolphins since last year. There was even a report on here that John Clayton said Marshall would be visiting the Fins and Marshall now can be had for peanuts thanks to the Holmes trade. I have not counted Miami out of trading for Marshall just, yet.

for a 2nd its a no brainer...I would be very disappointed if the fins dont at least try to get him

for a 2nd its a no brainer...I would be very disappointed if the fins dont at least try to get him

He won't go for a second if a team trades for him. The Broncos can thank the Jets and Pitt for the. The only reason I could see Miami not go after him is cause they Draft a WR similiar to Marshall.

Well get ready to be disappointed because you and I and all the thousands of dolphin fans around the world know there is 0.0 % chance of this happening!

I kno the chance of it happening isnt very big, but how sick would our draft be if it started out Earl Thomas at #12 and then Brandon Marshall for our #43... I'd be happy with that.

After the FO dropping the ball on Boldin earlier in the offseason I hope they make a move. I just cannot get out of my head how much of a mistake it was to not get Boldin in here then work on defense after that.

As it stands now let's make the Marshall trade happen, get JT on board, then fill some holes on defense in the draft...

Jets will probably trade him for a 4th rounder.:rolleyes2:

I'd say do it. I hate that he is such a punk, but you have to take chances. Put some behavior clauses in his new contract or something. If it works out, we have a game-changing weapon for Henne, and we keep our 1st. You become great by hanging yourself out to dry sometimes. I think this is one of those opportunities...

He won't go for a second if a team trades for him. The Broncos can thank the Jets and Pitt for the. The only reason I could see Miami not go after him is cause they Draft a WR similiar to Marshall.

Thats exactly what I was thinking reports are coming out saying that Broncos are not happy how Holmes was had forJUST a 5th round pick both players are a one mischeif away from a year long suspension but Marshall is more proven than holmes so I say a team is going to offer a 3rd or less and if Denver really wants him out they gona have to take it.

Well, if what's being said is true and Marshall will in fact be traded before or during the draft, we all better hope like hell he is traded to the Phins, b/c if he's not, there is no way we are getting the stud #1 WR we were all hoping for this year. The second that Marshall is traded, the Broncos will select Dez Bryant with the 11th pick. It's blatantly obvious that this is why they are shopping him around. They know they can probably pick up Dez there and are just hoping someone will offer up enough for them to justify trading Marshall.

My guess is that a 1st round pick is no longer mandatory and more like a 2nd and 4th or 2nd and 5th would get it done. Unfortunately Seattle picks before us, so if they are willing to give up at least a 2nd, you can bet we are going to have a hard time getting Marshall.

The guy is a complete scumbag who is inches away from being suspended from the NFL for a year and will want a mega deal to resign.

Plus, he's one of the most overrated players in the entire league, regardless of position.

No thanks. A thousand times no thanks.

What about next years second this years third, plus justin smiley and tedd ginn for brandon marshall. You think they would at least throw the idea around or something... We need a WR so bad they gotta look at the option......

If he can be had for a 2nd this frees up our first away from Dez and allows us to take BPA for our needs on their board and gains us the quality number one everyone knows we need. This deal needs to get done ASAP to get BMarsh in Aqua and Orange.

Back
Top Bottom