Brandon Marshall will be traded | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Marshall will be traded

What about next years second this years third, plus justin smiley and tedd ginn for brandon marshall. You think they would at least throw the idea around or something... We need a WR so bad they gotta look at the option......

Ted Ginn should definitely be thrown in to tip the scale lol. Someone is going to take the chance because of his intangible speed...hopefully the broncos covet that.

Thats exactly what I was thinking reports are coming out saying that Broncos are not happy how Holmes was had forJUST a 5th round pick both players are a one mischeif away from a year long suspension but Marshall is more proven than holmes so I say a team is going to offer a 3rd or less and if Denver really wants him out they gona have to take it.

No way Marshall more proven than Holmes. Holmes is a Super Bowl MVP, the Steelers won the SB with his catch and that alone should have him ahead of Marshall.

Do I think Marshall is the better WR absolutely, but like Holmes he has a ton of question marks and teams are gonna low ball the Broncos for him. Don't be surprised if the Patriots come calling for Marshall.

Rosenhaus is not his agent I don't think. He is represented by Kennard McGuire.

Drew was just voicing his OPINION on what he thought would end up happening.

No way Marshall more proven than Holmes. Holmes is a Super Bowl MVP, the Steelers won the SB with his catch and that alone should have him ahead of Marshall.

Do I think Marshall is the better WR absolutely, but like Holmes he has a ton of question marks and teams are gonna low ball the Broncos for him. Don't be surprised if the Patriots come calling for Marshall.

I can't agree with this statement - in fact, it's not even close. Marshall is the more proven player.

Marshall has had 3 dominating years, Holmes 1. One play doesn't make you more proven.

Marshall has had 3 dominating years, Holmes 1. One play doesn't make you more proven.

Read my statement guys I never said Marshall was not better than Holmes, I agree with you guys that he is better. Holmes is more proven he is the Superbowl MVP, He had the big catch in the SuperBowl.

We all know Marino was better than Montana, but Montana was more proven cause of the rings.

Read my statement guys I never said Marshall was not better than Holmes, I agree with you guys that he is better. Holmes is more proven he is the Superbowl MVP, He had the big catch in the SuperBowl.

We all know Marino was better than Montana, but Montana was more proven cause of the rings.
One play doesn't make you more proven. Is David Tyree more proven than Marshall? Is Trent Dilfer more proven than Marino?

ANY chance of a Ronnie Brown for Brandon Marshall trade happening? not sure what Denver looks like at the RB position...

If Marshall is traded, it will mean 1 thing. Dez Bryant will go to the Broncos and not fall to us. Bank on it. At this point, if you want Dez, you hope Brandon stays in Denver. Also I wouldn't offer more than a 5th for Marshall. If you think Santanio has a bad rap, he looks like a choir boy compared the Brandon "domestic abuse all-star" Marshall.

I would be willing to give the 3rd round pick for him.
If Marshall and Holmes had an equal number of off field issues, Marshall is 10x the player Holmes is on field.

ANY chance of a Ronnie Brown for Brandon Marshall trade happening? not sure what Denver looks like at the RB position...
i was acually thinking about that a little bit ago i know they drafted Moreno in the first round last year so i dont know if they would want to trade for Ronnie

dude how can you say that Marshall isway more proven than Holmes inevery aspect.But by you saying that your saying that any team can have Marshall for a 6th if Holmes was had for a 5th get real dude I rather have Marshall on my squad then Holmes anyday.

I kno the chance of it happening isnt very big, but how sick would our draft be if it started out Earl Thomas at #12 and then Brandon Marshall for our #43... I'd be happy with that.
couldnt dream of a better option.

That's nice. Now someone move this to the Other NFL thread because common sense tells you Marshall will not be a fin.

Back
Top Bottom