Brandon Marshall will be traded | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Marshall will be traded

He won't go for a second if a team trades for him. The Broncos can thank the Jets and Pitt for the. The only reason I could see Miami not go after him is cause they Draft a WR similiar to Marshall.
I don't think anyone in the draft will be as good as BM. I would say Marshall is easily a top 3 NFL WR. To me, its a toss up between Andre Johnson and B Marshall for the top WR in the NFL. The way Miles Austin played, I'd put him in that mix too if he played like that next yr too.

dude how can you say that Marshall isway more proven than Holmes inevery aspect.But by you saying that your saying that any team can have Marshall for a 6th if Holmes was had for a 5th get real dude I rather have Marshall on my squad then Holmes anyday.

Im not saying Holmes is the better WR, what I am saying is Holmes is more proven. He won the SB, he is a SB MVP. The guy was a hero for the Steelers.

Marshall is no doubt better just look at his stats, but Marshall does not have a ring, he does not have the big catch to win the biggest game of them all and he is not a Super Bowl MVP. Nor has he proven he can help take his team to a Superbowl, where Santonio has.

We are talking about proving you can accomplish it all, something Holmes has done. We are not talking about stats or being better than each other.

Last edited by a moderator:
If Marshall is traded, it will mean 1 thing. Dez Bryant will go to the Broncos and not fall to us. Bank on it. At this point, if you want Dez, you hope Brandon stays in Denver. Also I wouldn't offer more than a 5th for Marshall. If you think Santanio has a bad rap, he looks like a choir boy compared the Brandon "domestic abuse all-star" Marshall.

Is Marshall suspended for the first 4 games b/c if not, how can you say that he is worse? Holmes is one more failed drug test away from a full year suspension.

The guy is a complete scumbag who is inches away from being suspended from the NFL for a year and will want a mega deal to resign.

Plus, he's one of the most overrated players in the entire league, regardless of position.

No thanks. A thousand times no thanks.

Wow, he has certainly had his off and on field issues, but to say this guy is overrated is just plain wrong. He's a Top 3 WR in the league and anyone that would argue that really has not seen him play.

This might actually be a good thing if the Seahawks did this. They're a threat to take Bryant at #6. I don't know that I consider Denver a threat to take Bryant at #11 even if they get rid of Marshall.

If Marshall is traded, it will mean 1 thing. Dez Bryant will go to the Broncos and not fall to us. Bank on it. At this point, if you want Dez, you hope Brandon stays in Denver. Also I wouldn't offer more than a 5th for Marshall. If you think Santanio has a bad rap, he looks like a choir boy compared the Brandon "domestic abuse all-star" Marshall.

Brandon to talk with Broncos today.

If the Broncos do trade Brandon they will be screwed if the Jags trade their #10.:hump:

Bill Parcells would set Jeff Ireland's nipples on fire if we trade for BM. He's too good and we would rather spend our 2nd round pick on another gimmick quarter back because we value draft picks so much,Just isn't going to happen.

FIFY

"Just because Bill and I haven't done it in the past doesn't mean we won't do it this year,'' Ireland said.

Calm down boys, there is enough Marshall for all of you. LOL

I'd say do it. I hate that he is such a punk, but you have to take chances. Put some behavior clauses in his new contract or something. If it works out, we have a game-changing weapon for Henne, and we keep our 1st. You become great by hanging yourself out to dry sometimes. I think this is one of those opportunities...

I too hate that he is a punk, I would only trade him if they will take 3rd round pick.

They just said again on nfl network miami could be laying in the weeds close behind, ready to make a move for marshall. We just can not stop being tied to marshall....

The suspense of everything going on right now is killing me!!!!

Back
Top Bottom