Brandon Marshall will be traded | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Marshall will be traded

Perhaps the Holmes deal can be the straw that breaks the Parcell's back and makes him actually spend on a WR.

Ireland...don't let us down on this one. We don't want Wilford part deux while someone like Marshall is out there.

Brandon Marshall would definitely take our offense to another level by opening up all kinds of room for Bess, Hartline, and Camarillo. But this isnt a move our FO would make, I am convinced of it. I just hope and pray that the Patriots don't trade one of their 85 2nd rd picks for him because that would just be unfair. I'd rather them draft a badass OLB in the 2nd lol...I do not understand why so many people think we are some type of darkhorse. This guy is the antithesis of the type of character we have on the squad. But boy can he play!

They might go after Marshall for a 2nd and a 7th. There are a number of factors in his favor:

1. He can take over a game.
2. He is 26 years old
2. He was 5th last year for YAC (Ray Rice, Wes Welker, Darren Sproles, and Matt Forte had more)
4. Back to back 100 reception seasons
5. Back to back 1,000 yard seasons
6. Marshall's is big and physical

Bouldin is 30, so he was out. Santonio Holmes is 26, but he has not consistent over a two year period. Basically, he is the only prospect that makes sense long-term.

Oklahoma State WR Dez Bryant will reportedly visit with the Broncos on Wednesday.
Interesting timing with talks talks expected to intensify after Brandon Marshall signed his tender offer on Tuesday. With Marshall likely departing, the Broncos will be in the market for a potential No. 1 receiver. Bryant fits the bill at No. 12 overall.

^^^^ rotoworld...

Am I reading into this too much b/c the Fins are @ 12 and DEN is at 11....... Or is something BIG about to happen?????? :ponder:

Just stop it already. The Dolphins aren't "laying in the weeds ready to pounce on a Marshall Deal". This is bad speculation at its finest. Marshall will not be a fin for good reason. Get over it before you disappoint yourselves...

Just stop it already. The Dolphins aren't "laying in the weeds ready to pounce on a Marshall Deal". This is bad speculation at its finest. Marshall will not be a fin for good reason. Get over it before you disappoint yourselves...

and you know damn well that someone in the dolphin org. leaked it to greg cote of all people!

:crazy:

:lol2:

Well guys I'm going to be setting my nipples on fire. I will take video of it and post it soon.

Oh man, I can't wait to see this video and save it. I will forever use it as the example to others to never make such promises. Make it good!!

Back
Top Bottom