Brandon the "bust" marshall (Brandon Dropshall) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon the "bust" marshall (Brandon Dropshall)

jfleag61

Active Roster
Reaction score
Really??? You guys are defending him, and blaming Matt Moore? Explain to me how it was Moores fault that he ran out of bounds running down the sidelines. Even the guys in the booth were saying WTF??!! You guys defend his drops all you want, but 90% of AVERAGE NFL, (and college for that matter) WR's catch the passes that he dropped last night...hell all this season for that matter. The guy has his head up his a$$, and thinks it's a joke. If I was Moore, when I saw him smiling after some of those plays, I would have gone over and punched him the mouth.

And don't give me the "Luck would put the ball in the "perfect" spot for him to catch it" crap either. Moore could have walk over and handed him the ball and he would have let it hit the ground. He just doesn't "fight" for the ball. To him, if it's close, he reaches for it, but doesn't fight for anything. If he DOES catch, it he puts on that stupid move on his first step, and for the life of me I don't know what hell he is trying to accomplish.

All of last season, and the first 4 weeks of this season, you all said it was Hennes fault he was dropping passes, now it's Morres fault. Face it the common denominator in the situation is Marshall. I don't care who we bring in as QB next season, this clown will just keep adding to his not so wonderful drop stats.

The Broncos new what the hell they were doing when they got rid of him.

yawn-1.png

6 Receptions for 109 yards is now considered a bust? On the best CB in the league?

Geez, and just a few years ago everyone was crying about how we need a true #1 WR and now we have one.

Marshall has talent but I really HATE how we always try to force the ball his way, and that out of bounds thing was strange. The Dolphins would be way better without him IMO moving forward.

He didn't get 109 yards on Revis, the longest catch he made, where he stumbled out of bounds like a bumbling fool, was on Cromartie.

I would get rid of him, but at this point I don't think any team would give up more then a 4th round for a guy that drops so many passes. He has dropped 6 "catchable" TD's so far this year. He has more dropped passes then any #1 wide out in the NFL. How many TD's does he have since he has been with the Dolphins, 4 maybe 5...

Dude is just bizarre. I think he sees dead people or something. He plays like his confidence is shot and whoever said it was right, he doesn't fight for the ball the way any other elite or even average wide out does

Since 1971

Crazy Marshall is the best player on this team! I would never trade Marshall!

He didn't get 109 yards on Revis, the longest catch he made, where he stumbled out of bounds like a bumbling fool, was on Cromartie.

yeah idk how many yards he got on that play...maybe about 40? marshall has alot of talent at receiver. revis won the battle though. intercepted a td and batted another down. marshall drops way too many passes. i wouldn't fault him for going ou tof bounds though......he was just off balance. dropping the td was pretty bad though....i think it's gotta be mental wit him bu now and all the drops in the endzone that he's had. that said...i wouldn't want him on my team ever. he is a mental case and a ticking time bomb.

1. Marshall got raped on the Revis Int/TD pass, every sports analyst and reporter said it was a blown call. Should of been pass interference or atleast contact after 5 yards.

2. The "dropped" TD pass was a terrible throw, a bullet at the back shoulder on a slant route, near impossible to catch. Moore just had to lead him and it would of been 6.

Yes, Marshall has a wrap for dropping passes on key plays, but yesterdays TD drop, was a terrible, terrible throw.

Not trying to defend Marshall for his lack of big play ability or "living up to the hype" but damn, look at all the big name players that have fallen off the map this year.

Karlos Dansby
Cameron Wake
Jake Long
Yeremeiah Bell
Brandon Marshall
Davone Bess
etc......

Hmm...anyone ever think maybe its the coaching?

Really??? You guys are defending him, and blaming Matt Moore? Explain to me how it was Moores fault that he ran out of bounds running down the sidelines. Even the guys in the booth were saying WTF??!! You guys defend his drops all you want, but 90% of AVERAGE NFL, (and college for that matter) WR's catch the passes that he dropped last night...hell all this season for that matter. The guy has his head up his a$$, and thinks it's a joke. If I was Moore, when I saw him smiling after some of those plays, I would have gone over and punched him the mouth.

And don't give me the "Luck would put the ball in the "perfect" spot for him to catch it" crap either. Moore could have walk over and handed him the ball and he would have let it hit the ground. He just doesn't "fight" for the ball. To him, if it's close, he reaches for it, but doesn't fight for anything. If he DOES catch, it he puts on that stupid move on his first step, and for the life of me I don't know what hell he is trying to accomplish.

All of last season, and the first 4 weeks of this season, you all said it was Hennes fault he was dropping passes, now it's Morres fault. Face it the common denominator in the situation is Marshall. I don't care who we bring in as QB next season, this clown will just keep adding to his not so wonderful drop stats.

The Broncos new what the hell they were doing when they got rid of him.

Please be a bit more realistic.....the missed catch in the end zone was 2 feet behind him and thrown way too early. Anyone on here that blames the interception in the end zone on Marshall is a complete fool, Moore hit Revis dead in the numbers.

The running out of bounds was a bit stupid and yes he isn't fighting for the ball like he used to.....but seriously who on this team has any heart or fight in them outside of Thomas and Bell??

He dropped some passes in the open field that he shouldn't have, but go watch the tape, every endzone pass to Marshall was horrid!!!

6 Receptions for 109 yards is now considered a bust? On the best CB in the league?

Geez, and just a few years ago everyone was crying about how we need a true #1 WR and now we have one.

The only numbers that matter are these:

Revis 7 Marshall 0

Back
Top Bottom