Brandon the "bust" marshall (Brandon Dropshall) | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon the "bust" marshall (Brandon Dropshall)

The ball Revis batted down should have been thrown up HIGH, not a back shoulder throw and the chest level. The INT was ridiculous, easy call to make there on Illegal contact. Not even sure why Moore would throw the ball when Marshall was obviously not in any type of posistion to make a catch. I agree he should have caught the slant route, but that was probaly the worst spot for that pass to be, up and tight above the back shoulder is not easy to get your hands up in time when the QB is that close to you, especially for the taller guys.

I would get rid of him, but at this point I don't think any team would give up more then a 4th round for a guy that drops so many passes. He has dropped 6 "catchable" TD's so far this year. He has more dropped passes then any #1 wide out in the NFL. How many TD's does he have since he has been with the Dolphins, 4 maybe 5...

That award belongs to Roddy White.

After the Revis TD, Daboll went right over to Marshall and had a talk with him. Marshall screwed that play up.

6 Receptions for 109 yards is now considered a bust? On the best CB in the league?

Geez, and just a few years ago everyone was crying about how we need a true #1 WR and now we have one.
All those weren't on Revis, most of it was on Cromartie.

Back
Top Bottom