Brandon the "bust" marshall (Brandon Dropshall) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon the "bust" marshall (Brandon Dropshall)

The only numbers that matter are these:

Revis 7 Marshall 0

Oh....you mean the interception Revis had on a terrible Matt Moore pass. Not to mention the blatent pass interference by Revis that EVERY announcer and sports writer talked about being a blown call by the refs.

Yup, good job there sir.

Marshall and Ross are BOTH SFL. It was obvious especially the run outta bounds. To be honest I was glad he saved the TD.

Sent from my R800x using Tapatalk

I don't get the Marshall sucks argument. He's had problems with drops and he isn't Calvin Johnson, but people who say he sucks really have no clue what they are talking about. I think 4 of his 6 catches were on Revis, and the Int by Revis was a blown call and bad throw.

I think instead of saying Marshall sucks that crowd may want to consider why every trip in the redzone they only targeted Marshall. On the first red zone trip Clay was wide open, but Moore had tunnel vison and stared down Marshall. Marshall was doubled, so he threw to Fasano on the same side.

Marshall doesn't suck and he's not a bust. He also isn't Calvin Johnson and the sooner you realize that the sooner these stupid threads stop.

Hardly a bust mang. Even with the drops, he's still WR1 on half the NFL teams.

Oh....you mean the interception Revis had on a terrible Matt Moore pass. Not to mention the blatent pass interference by Revis that EVERY announcer and sports writer talked about being a blown call by the refs.

Yup, good job there sir.

He'd have been lucky to get any penalty called on that. He lost control of his body / footing - exactly the same as he did when he ran out of bounds. Plus he broke his route to the right whereas Moore obviously thought he was going to break left - miscommunication

And by all means continue to ignore the Marshall 0 bit

If there's a play to be made that will pad his stats and therefore his bank account he'll make it

If there's a play to be made that will help win us a game he won't

I don't get the Marshall sucks argument. He's had problems with drops and he isn't Calvin Johnson, but people who say he sucks really have no clue what they are talking about.

Look man, stop drinking the brandon marshmellow kool-aid... He stinks!!! Let me give you a clue... When you lead the league in dropped passes - you suck.

Talking about bust look at ur avatar.. Where was bess and hartline huh? give Marshall a Qb than talk

Look man, stop drinking the brandon marshmellow kool-aid... He stinks!!! Let me give you a clue... When you lead the league in dropped passes - you suck.

Actually, Dallas Clark and Roddy White lead the league with 6 each.

Guess they suck too?

I have to defend the catch where he ran out of bounds.

Watch his route, his momentum was taking him out of bounds, he managed to stay in bounds for another 10 yards or so, but sometimes you jut can't regain your balance when running full speed. Most of you wouldn't know that because you've never run fast in your lives.

On the pick six, doesn't matter if he lost his balance, Revis pulled his jersey and Moore threw a TERRIBLE pass right at Revis.

[h=2]Pass Dropped[/h]
Hmmm, so out of the top 10, 6 are pro bowl quality WR's. Let's quit crying about Marshall drops and realize we are just looking for a scape goat as to why we suck.

Look at how terrible Reggie Wayne and Dallas Clark are doing this season why.... no QB. Doesn't mean there sill not beasts. But...no QB.

1. Marshall got raped on the Revis Int/TD pass, every sports analyst and reporter said it was a blown call. Should of been pass interference or atleast contact after 5 yards.

2. The "dropped" TD pass was a terrible throw, a bullet at the back shoulder on a slant route, near impossible to catch. Moore just had to lead him and it would of been 6.

Yes, Marshall has a wrap for dropping passes on key plays, but yesterdays TD drop, was a terrible, terrible throw.

Not trying to defend Marshall for his lack of big play ability or "living up to the hype" but damn, look at all the big name players that have fallen off the map this year.

Karlos Dansby
Cameron Wake
Jake Long
Yeremeiah Bell
Brandon Marshall
Davone Bess
etc......

Hmm...anyone ever think maybe its the coaching?

Bess with 1 less drop than Marshall. Hartline with several drops. Fasano and the RB's with several drops. Nah, not coaching...

Marshall is 6'5" 230# Revis is 5'11" 195# And Revis threw him off his route for his pick 6. The ref's made several bad/missed calls (like the block in the back on Jones) for # 10's TD. Say what you want but Marshall has the chance to make a difference in the game and fails. He had 3-4 opportunity's to score, and Revis makes 2 plays, Cromartie makes a play, and Marshall runs out of bounds. OK, by default he is the #1 receiver on not just this team but many, Yet he fails to be THE difference. We spent 2-2nd round choices on this guy for more than 3 first downs a game. He makes 1 TD early and it's a different game. When we settle for 2 FG's early the Jests knew they had us... we had nothing for them. Defend him if you want, but those that do are just fools.

Marshall is 6'5" 230# Revis is 5'11" 195# And Revis threw him off his route for his pick 6. The ref's made several bad/missed calls (like the block in the back on Jones) for # 10's TD. Say what you want but Marshall has the chance to make a difference in the game and fails. He had 3-4 opportunity's to score, and Revis makes 2 plays, Cromartie makes a play, and Marshall runs out of bounds. OK, by default he is the #1 receiver on not just this team but many, Yet he fails to be THE difference. We spent 2-2nd round choices on this guy for more than 3 first downs a game. He makes 1 TD early and it's a different game. When we settle for 2 FG's early the Jests knew they had us... we had nothing for them. Defend him if you want, but those that do are just fools.

Oh boy, thank you for providing my morning chuckle.

Throw up your height, weight stats all you want. Revis is THE top CB in the league. Guy has shut down better WR's than Marshall.

Andre Johnson- 4 Rec. 35 Yds. 0 Td's
Randy Moss- 4 Rec. 24 Yds. 0 Td's
Marques Colston- 2 Rec. 33 Yds. 0 Td's

Reading this thread is like watching 2 kids fighting over a broken toy.

Give me a break, he's the best WR we have had in forever. Who do you want to keep drop every pass Hartline. Let the season play out and I guarantee you you with new QB coach regime and winning attitude Marshall will flourish next year..

Back
Top Bottom