Braxton Berrios Loving His Head Coach. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Braxton Berrios Loving His Head Coach.

Sounded staged to me - sounded like they knew it was going to a sound bite someday

Red Carpet Model GIF by Sappy Seals
Obviously. They knew McDaniel was going to see it. They were doing it to break his balls.

I don’t know how you can feel that way. I would be thrilled to have Berrios back and that price. He’s exactly the type player that once you let him leave, you regret it for years. He does everything right, he is practically flawless handling kicks and punts, is tough as nails, and makes tough catches at clutch times to keep drives alive. In my eyes, Berrios is a bargain at 3.5 million.

The salary cap brother. You need bargains.

I like the guy but he's just not essential for where this team is, after the year.

1-2 catches a game is who he is. We're going to need to find a rookie to do that.

River Cracraft will do the same job for less.

Let's see the video that any Patsie players made for Belicheat that comes off like this one does.

What? There isn't one? Hmmmm. Those Patsies must be scared of him or something.

I don’t know how you can feel that way. I would be thrilled to have Berrios back and that price. He’s exactly the type player that once you let him leave, you regret it for years. He does everything right, he is practically flawless handling kicks and punts, is tough as nails, and makes tough catches at clutch times to keep drives alive. In my eyes, Berrios is a bargain at 3.5 million.
I agree. $3.5 isn’t breaking the bank

And I don't come back here if I were him. He's ignored while wide open too often, to throw it to Waddle and sometimes Hill.

I'm afraid Braxton might become another ex-Dolphin like Wes Welker...picked up by a team I hate and who we have to play against twice a year; torching our defense.

I think that maybe Berrios and Mike White were just hamming it up. "He's so good looking" was the giveaway. They knew that they were miked up and this was for a little bit of amusement.
ughh yeah lol

And I don't come back here if I were him. He's ignored while wide open too often, to throw it to Waddle and sometimes Hill.

Him and White are Dolphins fans, so if the difference in $$$ outside Miami with what Miami is willing to pay is not that big...You never know.

His lil bro should be coming out soon. Has been respectable at Maryland. No idea if he's an nfl prospect at all though. Would be a cool story if we brought him in as a camp arm.
I watch lil bro every game they have and anyone else can have him. I hope Miami doesn't take him. He is not very football smart. He may have set many records at the University of Maryland, but that just shows how bad our school is. This coming from a Maryland Alum.

Back
Top Bottom