Braxton Berrios Loving His Head Coach. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Braxton Berrios Loving His Head Coach.

Will he fit under the cap though? Wouldn't someone with some size and rookie minimum contract be more appealing than spending another $3.5M on 1-2 receptions a game?

I like the player too but we need some size in the WR room. And someone cheap.

Mostert is only set to make $3.4M next year, thats the kind of impact I want for that money.

Again, its all relative to the tight crunch that is our cap situation.
He returns punts, gotta fit him in. Tired of the experiments guys not running away with the job. Our special teams are bad enough, he’s the bright spot there

Will he fit under the cap though? Wouldn't someone with some size and rookie minimum contract be more appealing than spending another $3.5M on 1-2 receptions a game?

I like the player too but we need some size in the WR room. And someone cheap.

Mostert is only set to make $3.4M next year, thats the kind of impact I want for that money.

Again, its all relative to the tight crunch that is our cap situation.
Exactly -- just cut him and get him back for free when we pick his brother up from MD. Just have to make sure we have one of those "the whole Berrios family" draft clauses again

He returns punts, gotta fit him in. Tired of the experiments guys not running away with the job. Our special teams are bad enough, he’s the bright spot there

A rookie will do nicely. We need size in that room.

I don’t know how you can feel that way. I would be thrilled to have Berrios back and that price. He’s exactly the type player that once you let him leave, you regret it for years. He does everything right, he is practically flawless handling kicks and punts, is tough as nails, and makes tough catches at clutch times to keep drives alive. In my eyes, Berrios is a bargain at 3.5 million.
Watched him since his time at U of M. He's a very heady player, he runs great routes and catches the ball. He belongs in the slot doing damage and moving the chains. He always reminded me of Wes Welker, can't believe who his coach is here!! It's so perfect, Berrios will only get better and better. He's doing a fine job on Special Teams. He brings a lot of value and in my book he's a keeper. Kid is a winner!!

Back
Top Bottom