Braxton Berrios Loving His Head Coach. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Braxton Berrios Loving His Head Coach.

I don’t know how you can feel that way. I would be thrilled to have Berrios back and that price. He’s exactly the type player that once you let him leave, you regret it for years. He does everything right, he is practically flawless handling kicks and punts, is tough as nails, and makes tough catches at clutch times to keep drives alive. In my eyes, Berrios is a bargain at 3.5 million.
Yep!!!!

I don’t know how you can feel that way. I would be thrilled to have Berrios back and that price. He’s exactly the type player that once you let him leave, you regret it for years. He does everything right, he is practically flawless handling kicks and punts, is tough as nails, and makes tough catches at clutch times to keep drives alive. In my eyes, Berrios is a bargain at 3.5 million.
The dude is just a baller...straight up. Would love to see him retire a Dolphin.

The lack of cap space. The lack of receptions.

Two ridiculously good reasons.
You think berrios is lacking receptions? You think his only impact is catching the ball on offense? You think thats not worth a measley 3.5 mil? Lol That dudes receptions are critical drive extending plays when it's really needed and his blocking is everything coach asks for. Not to mention him on the punt returns. Granted not much impact there but better than the ball being muffed every time...

You think berrios is lacking receptions? You think his only impact is catching the ball on offense? You think thats not worth a measley 3.5 mil? Lol That dudes receptions are critical drive extending plays when it's really needed and his blocking is everything coach asks for. Not to mention him on the punt returns. Granted not much impact there but better than the ball being muffed every time...

Awesome.

I don’t get this thread
He’s not a fortune
He’s not a top WR in this league although very dependable
Where is he going ? He fits like a glove here

Will he fit under the cap though? Wouldn't someone with some size and rookie minimum contract be more appealing than spending another $3.5M on 1-2 receptions a game?

I like the player too but we need some size in the WR room. And someone cheap.

Mostert is only set to make $3.4M next year, thats the kind of impact I want for that money.

Again, its all relative to the tight crunch that is our cap situation.

Back
Top Bottom