Braylen may only see the field in the 2nd half - from a Jets beat writer | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Braylen may only see the field in the 2nd half - from a Jets beat writer

qmar

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I looked in the other Braylen threads and didn't see this mentioned so I thought I would throw it out there.

A Jets beat writer was on Mike and Mike this morning and mentioned that he thinks Rex only puts Braylen in the game in the 2nd half if they need him. He doesn't think Braylen will see the field at all in the 1st half.

Obviously this is just his opinion and he had no sources to make a claim that this was something he heard, but still interesting to say the least.

Greenberg and Golic did go on after the call saying what good does it do to sit Braylen for the 1st half. Both agreed it makes no sense whatsoever. Either don't dress the guy or don't let him play the first series. No reason to keep him out the whole 1st half. I kind of agree. It's not like Braylen was arrested for beating his girlfriend or getting into a bar fight. This was a DWI which happens all over the league. My guess is Ryan keeps him out for the first series only.

Gaylen will be on the field on the Jets second drive. Shortly after their first drive goes 3 and out.

It bothers me that we have to hurt our team while other teams w/ multiple DUIs don't have to sit their guys. Our team is bowing down to the ridiciulous media pressure instad of ignroning it like you guys did.

Little less attention when things happen in the offseason....but if it makes you feel better, Allen was put on IR, McDaniel didn't start and Ronnie didn't get the 1st carry of the yr.

It bothers me that we have to hurt our team while other teams w/ multiple DUIs don't have to sit their guys. Our team is bowing down to the ridiciulous media pressure instad of ignroning it like you guys did.

Simply put Edwards is not only moronic , he is guilty of having very poor timing. At least our drunks aren't habitually stupid like Braylon, plus they had the wherewithall to get loaded and drive in the offseason. Admit it, you'll be glad to see this nitwit gone after this year.

woah junc woah

if there is one team that defies what the public perceives as acceptable behavior it is the Jets. Look at all the criticism they got for hard knocks alone.

Whose to say Ronnie didn't get taken care of in house ... no he didn't NOT start but would that be dumb to me if they decided to wait and punish him by not starting him for ONE game 4 months later

This is nothing but pure speculation by the writer. Rex shouldn't even sit him one play IMO.

Id let him start....if this turns out to be a real proby violation, he just may be headed to the klink.

Little less attention when things happen in the offseason....but if it makes you feel better, Allen was put on IR, McDaniel didn't start and Ronnie didn't get the 1st carry of the yr.

and none of those were as a result of a punishment from the team.

soo....do you ground your kids 3 months after they do something?

Doubt BE is going to sit till the 2nd half. I really REALLY doubt that.

Rex won´t sit him.They need everyone on Sunday night to lose only by 14.

Gaylon sucks, who cares if he starts or not all he will do is drop balls anyway.

That was Ronnie's first offence and it did happen months ago. When Fred Evens had a DUI a couple years back...he was cut and now provides solid depth on the Vikings D-line.

I don't care what the Jets do with Braylon....I think it will become a more serious legal and NFL issue but we see how it plays out.

Back
Top Bottom