Braylon Edwards doesn't scare me at all!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Braylon Edwards doesn't scare me at all!!!

bpackers13

Active Roster
Reaction score
Edwards leads the league with on target drops (30) on the season. I'm not worried about this guy in the least. I doubt he will play much this week anyways.

After reading everything that is coming out of Cleveland, I don't know how ANYBODY can be afraid of this guy.

Unless he has a good year i dont think he is going to get signed to a long term Contract

We were going to smack you around before the Edwards deal...If he doesnt play a down on Monday we're still going to win. But whatever makes you feel better.

We were going to smack you around before the Edwards deal...If he doesnt play a down on Monday we're still going to win. But whatever makes you feel better.

Don't count them chickens before they hatch..sometimes they can fool you;

clear.gif

:lol2:
So much disrespect, and disregard for how much talent an opponent might have.....I really, really hope your team's players and coaches are thinking just like you.

Wow.....Just WOW!!!!! Come on Monday night.......I bet if we win, all these trash talking Jets fans wont come back to eat there crow either.

:lol2:
So much disrespect, and disregard for how much talent an opponent might have.....I really, really hope your team's players and coaches are thinking just like you.
Welll thats the thing, a lot of Jets fans just don't see all that amazing talent on this Dolphins team. We see this as the easiest game of the year so far.

Welll thats the thing, a lot of Jets fans just don't see all that amazing talent on this Dolphins team. We see this as the easiest game of the year so far.

Of course you do.

Your team has been great against the pass, because your team is awesome.

Miami has been tops against the run, because...well let's face it, they are so lucky.

Miami has been great running the ball, but against who? Also pretty Lucky.

After all, the Jets are 3-1, and the Dolphins are only 1-3, so of course they are nowhere as talented as the mighty Jets.

:rolleyes2: You and your buddies are going to be in for such a rude awakening on Monday.....Hope the suicide hotline will be open, and ready to respond. ;)

Back
Top Bottom