Braylon Edwards doesn't scare me at all!!! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Braylon Edwards doesn't scare me at all!!!

it is rediculous isnt it? Saw that on the NFL network when they were asking if the JESTS made a mistake bringing him in with all his drops and his off the field issues

it's ridiculous cause it's not true. i think the number is really soemthig like 26 for his career. how coudl you even write that he has dropped 30 passes in 4 games and not think something is wrong there? yeah he's dropped 8 passes/game. :rolleyes2: lol.

Does anyone know if Braylon is actually playing this week? It's pretty early for him to enter a new system and adjust so quickly in less than a week.

As for being afraid, many DolFans can say all they want but we wouldn't be mentioning the drops if he had come to Miami. Hell we would be celebrating. Just because he's started off this season on a bad foot doesn't mean he's a crappy player. Last season he was a stud in Cleveland...guess things just went sour.

Either way, he should be a non-factor for the Monday Night Game.

Welll thats the thing, a lot of Jets fans just don't see all that amazing talent on this Dolphins team. We see this as the easiest game of the year so far.

thats your problem right there.:lol2:

Does anyone know if Braylon is actually playing this week? It's pretty early for him to enter a new system and adjust so quickly in less than a week.

As for being afraid, many DolFans can say all they want but we wouldn't be mentioning the drops if he had come to Miami. Hell we would be celebrating. Just because he's started off this season on a bad foot doesn't mean he's a crappy player. Last season he was a stud in Cleveland...guess things just went sour.

Either way, he should be a non-factor for the Monday Night Game.

Its being reported that Cotchery has a hammy and may not play.

So who cares about Edwards? If Cotchery aint playin, dirty has probs. they just let go Stuckey. Can u see the potential for absolute shut down here?

I do wonder if the Jets are pulling a b. belichek here.

So who cares about Edwards? If Cotchery aint playin, dirty has probs. they just let go Stuckey. Can u see the potential for absolute shut down here?

If it's true that Cotchery is out and we assume Edwards won't be prepared for Monday, then that leaves them with...Clowney? Because as you said Stuckey was shipped off to Cleveland.

Wow, I almost feel bad for the Jets if thats the case. Then again, we don't have the greatest receiving core and can't really brag.

I think he meant 30 drops since his good season in 07.

idk...he reiterated that he meant 30 drops this season...but whatever. he had 18 drops last year, and i read he has 26 for his career. really though how coudl you belive that in 4 games someone has 30 drops. with his 10 catches that would mean he's been targeted 10x/game and dropped about 8 each game.

cotchery is playing, he was held out today just to give his hammy some rest......and edwards will be ready to go. he knows the terminology. his former OC coached with the chargers under schottenheimer...whose son is the OC of the jets and the jets former QB coach (daboll) under schotty is now the current OC of the browns. so he's got the terminology pretty good already. and al he needs to know is his assignment/route. he can be told that in the huddle if he's unsure. he's supposedly looking great in practice already. you guys are grasping.

Dude, he did not have 30 drops last year...... He had 16 drops, the 30 might be his career drops.

And I'll wait to see what he does with the Jets, I know he'll drop the ball at times. But if he can make the plays hes capable of making I'll be happy.

His drops are due to focus issues. Randy Moss had a case of drops when he was with the Raiders because of being unhappy. Edwards hated it in Cleveland. He may find new life in NY and start playing to his talents. Better coaching and locker room should help.

Back
Top Bottom