Braylon Edwards doesn't scare me at all!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Braylon Edwards doesn't scare me at all!!!

Welll thats the thing, a lot of Jets fans just don't see all that amazing talent on this Dolphins team. We see this as the easiest game of the year so far.

i think the FANS think this is the easiest game of the year so far, but your coach KNOWS we are the most physical team that they will play. So yeah, coming from an ignorant fan's perspective, I can see where you are coming from. J-E-S-T JEST JEST JEST!

Im not worried about him at all. Im more worried about our Oline vs their Dline. Im my opinion, the game comes down to whether we can run the ball or not. Sanchez doesnt scare me one bit

Edwards leads the league with on target drops (30) on the season. I'm not worried about this guy in the least. I doubt he will play much this week anyways.

not only that, but over the past 3 years, he has the highest dropped percentage out of any WR in the league

The Jets have 1 "quality" win this season. And, it came against the Patriots (in NY) the week after the Patriots should have lost to the Bills (in NE).

We'll see what happens.

I hear at his introductory press conference yesterday, the Jersey Rex was handing him slipped right through his fingers.

raug00-1.jpg

Braylon Edwards doesn't scare me at all

THATS BECAUSE you dont have to cover him monday night!!

or in 2 weeks, or next year 2x, etc.....

and while we are at it BPCKER13, yes, he drops some balls, but
at the same time he has 1300+yd seasons and pro bowl appearances.

I'LL TAKE THAT! i would rather have a guy who drops some but makes
lots of game turning plays and pruduction and pro bowls than a guy
who catches most passes, but does NOTHING with them!

like just about all our wr's do.

THATS BECAUSE you dont have to cover him monday night!!

or in 2 weeks, or next year 2x, etc.....

and while we are at it BPCKER13, yes, he drops some balls, but
at the same time he has 1300+yd seasons and pro bowl appearances.

I'LL TAKE THAT! i would rather have a guy who drops some but makes
lots of game turning plays and pruduction and pro bowls than a guy
who catches most passes, but does NOTHING with them!

like just about all our wr's do.
He had one grest season in o6. other than that he has been nothing more than trash. just an average WR

Welll thats the thing, a lot of Jets fans just don't see all that amazing talent on this Dolphins team. We see this as the easiest game of the year so far.
Is that what the fans were thinking about the final game of the season last year, at home, with the playoffs on the line? We certainly have more talent this year than the "untalented" team last year that kicked your butts.

The funny thing is, I would also consider the Jets to be the least talented team we have played so far as well...actually, Jets and Bills, flip a coin.

The Jets have 1 "quality" win this season. And, it came against the Patriots (in NY) the week after the Patriots should have lost to the Bills (in NE).

We'll see what happens.

That's one more quality win the the Dolphins have. You do have 3 quality losses I will give you that.

braylon edwards has not dropped 30 passes this year. where did you get that ridiculous number from?

braylon edwards has not dropped 30 passes this year. where did you get that ridiculous number from?
it is rediculous isnt it? Saw that on the NFL network when they were asking if the JESTS made a mistake bringing him in with all his drops and his off the field issues

Back
Top Bottom