Braylon Edwards doesn't scare me at all!!! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Braylon Edwards doesn't scare me at all!!!

Does anyone know if Braylon is actually playing this week? It's pretty early for him to enter a new system and adjust so quickly in less than a week.

As for being afraid, many DolFans can say all they want but we wouldn't be mentioning the drops if he had come to Miami. Hell we would be celebrating. Just because he's started off this season on a bad foot doesn't mean he's a crappy player. Last season he was a stud in Cleveland...guess things just went sour.

Either way, he should be a non-factor for the Monday Night Game.

Hes starting Monday Night, and he already has a good knowledge of the playbook. The system is similar in Cleveland, the OC there was our QB coach last year.

I'm more concerned with his timing with Mark. But who knows, at least he provides a threat. Rex had to game plan 2 times a year against him, he knows what he can do.

Rex Ryan sez that Edwards will struggle against us and that we should only use 1 guy to cover him? I think he's setting us up. S. Smith might just have a field day.

Rex Ryan sez that Edwards will struggle against us and that we should only use 1 guy to cover him? I think he's setting us up. S. Smith might just have a field day.

Put one guy on him, we'll see what happens.

First of all Edwards has not dropped 30 passes this year. That's just ridiculous. The 30 was the amount of on target passes that he has dropped since 2007. I believe Brandon Marshall was the other receiver that was up there in drops. So we are talking about 30 drops in 36 games. So if he plays his average game he will drop 1 pass Monday. The thing about Edwards is that drop will most likely be an easy pass right in his bread basket. For some reason he just can't handle those. The jump balls in the end zone, though? I would bet he is one of the best in the league at going up and getting the ball in traffic. Guy makes the hard catches look easy and the easy catches look hard.

Hes starting Monday Night, and he already has a good knowledge of the playbook. The system is similar in Cleveland, the OC there was our QB coach last year.

I'm more concerned with his timing with Mark. But who knows, at least he provides a threat. Rex had to game plan 2 times a year against him, he knows what he can do.
I don't think anyone questions what he can do. It's what he doesn't do. He'll come up with a huge catch then drop an easy 1st down drive ending conversion. He is very inconsistent.

Back
Top Bottom