Braylon on trade block, Holt asked to be released per Rotoworld | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Braylon on trade block, Holt asked to be released per Rotoworld

ssnjamerson

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Braylon is on the trade block per rotoworld. I think he would be a great addition. But I think it will take a whole lot to get him. With Winslow gone Braylon is the man in Clev. I would give our 1st round pick for him in a heartbeat. He had a down year but before that he was killin it. ANd his down year was 55 rec , 873 yds, and 3 TD with shaky QB play. In 07 he had 80 rec, 1289 yds, and 17 TD and in 06 he had 61 rec, 884 yds, and 6 TD. He drops passes but to his defense the passes were terrible. DA throws a bad ball most of the time and his accuracy is in question. If it were between him and Boldin I would take Boldin but we still need a clear #1.The only thing I like better about Braylon is he is 2 yrs younger.

And I hope that we at least give Holt a call. He is 32 but has 3 maybe 4 good years left. He had a bad year too last year but it was also because of bad bad bad QB play. Holt has always produced. In 10 years he has only had less than 1188 yds 2 times. Once as a rookie he had 52 rec, 788 yds, and 6 TD. Which is better production than you are going to get from any rookie in this draft. And last year he had 64 rec, 796 yds, and 3 TD. Bottom Line the guy produces every year. He would be a perfect fit here. He doesnt care to go over the middle and has argueably the best hands in the NFL. I would have given the Rams our 3rd or 4th round pick for him but since they wont pay his bonus he will be a free agent.

I would say yes to Edwards if we can put super glue on his gloves.

I would love for the Dolphins to draft Edwards

Loved him at Michigan but since going to Cleveland, he has developed that bad habit of dropping passes. I wouldn't give up much for him. Maybe Ted Ginn straight up!

Loved him at Michigan but since going to Cleveland, he has developed that bad habit of dropping passes. I wouldn't give up much for him. Maybe Ted Ginn straight up!

Maybe Wilford str8 up :chuckle::chuckle:

Edwards led the league in dropped passes.

Why trade our 1st rounder for Edwards when we could get a Heyward-Bey or Hakeem Nicks who are 4-5 years younger and could end up being a better player? Besides we need that pick to use on defense. We have a pretty good recieving core in Ginn, Camirillo, and Bess. We need to add a veteran like Torry Holt.

Braylon sucks and he'd cost too much. Holt is the way to go. Does anybody know the percentages on successfully drafting a quality receiver in the draft? Not very good. It makes even less sense considering we already have 3 young receivers that will hopefully improve with more opportunity, and our defense is still pretty spotty in the secondary and in over all depth. **** drafting receivers, they should sign or trade for someone like Holt and devote 4 first day picks to the D.

Braylon is on the trade block per rotoworld. I think he would be a great addition. But I think it will take a whole lot to get him. With Winslow gone Braylon is the man in Clev. I would give our 1st round pick for him in a heartbeat. He had a down year but before that he was killin it. ANd his down year was 55 rec , 873 yds, and 3 TD with shaky QB play. In 07 he had 80 rec, 1289 yds, and 17 TD and in 06 he had 61 rec, 884 yds, and 6 TD. He drops passes but to his defense the passes were terrible. DA throws a bad ball most of the time and his accuracy is in question. If it were between him and Boldin I would take Boldin but we still need a clear #1.The only thing I like better about Braylon is he is 2 yrs younger.

And I hope that we at least give Holt a call. He is 32 but has 3 maybe 4 good years left. He had a bad year too last year but it was also because of bad bad bad QB play. Holt has always produced. In 10 years he has only had less than 1188 yds 2 times. Once as a rookie he had 52 rec, 788 yds, and 6 TD. Which is better production than you are going to get from any rookie in this draft. And last year he had 64 rec, 796 yds, and 3 TD. Bottom Line the guy produces every year. He would be a perfect fit here. He doesnt care to go over the middle and has argueably the best hands in the NFL. I would have given the Rams our 3rd or 4th round pick for him but since they wont pay his bonus he will be a free agent.
It's those kind of decisions that got us to 1-15. Thank god that's Minnesota's problem now.

Holt would be nice it released and picked up for a reasonable contract.
A trade for him is out of the question due to his high cap number.

Edwards led the league in dropped passes.

he also caught 16 TDs in 07 with derek anderson, but yeah I will not give anything fancy for him, no picks what so ever. This is out of the question anyways find me something more hopeful to talk about.

I would definately be in favor of trading for Braylon. If we were to trade our third round pick or later I wouldnt mind it.

Back
Top Bottom