BREAKING: Miami Dolphins trade for WR Tyreek Hill | Page 66 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

BREAKING: Miami Dolphins trade for WR Tyreek Hill

Is it weird that my erection hasn't gone away?
"If your erection lasts longer than 4 hours, please see a doctor....not an MD but a psychologist so he/she can provide mental therapy to rid your mind of Tyreek Hill" "Such help should relieve your arousal so you can sleep at night and not knock over lamps on the stand"..

"If your erection lasts longer than 4 hours, please see a doctor....not an MD but a psychologist so he/she can provide mental therapy to rid your mind of Tyreek Hill" "Such help should relieve your arousal so you can sleep at night and not knock over lamps on the stand"..

Bro you should come post in the lounge

Bro you should come post in the lounge

Thanks, I think I have, I'm just sporadic as far as venturing there. I have definitely spent much more time here than there. But I might have to check back again soon enough

Thanks, I think I have, I'm just sporadic as far as venturing there. I have definitely spent much more time here than there. But I might have to check back again soon enough

It's a lot of fun. Come join us

Man…I just don’t know how to feel about this one. On one hand, it’s Tyreek ****ing Hill! And on the other, it’s still Tyreek Hill.

The move shows the team is serious about trying to be a force…but will the cost, in the end, bite them in the ass? There’s no guarantee he maintains his level of play, in fact, it would be ludicrous to expect it. Tua just simply can’t make some of the throws that Hill ravenously feasted on in KC. I’m not bashing Tua…but the simple truth is he needs a good bit of improvement throwing on the run, busted plays etc. Mahomes makes a KILLING off those plays.

Then again, maybe the simultaneous presence of Waddle and Hill, throw in MG for good measure, will blow open the run game, and it won’t matter. The Chiefs run game always looks better than it is because of Mahomes/Hill/Kelce...and it’s not nearly as imaginative as McD is. Tua really needs to give a few teams a rap across the beak, earn some respect, and then we’d see some real value from this move.

Damn Chiefs knew they wouldn’t be able to afford his next contract and made a business decision. I just hope Hill does better than the norm when a big name player moves to a new team.

Tua my dude…2022 is it…the planets are lining up nicely. Make it happen!

On the one hand, I’m excited by the prospect of us adding Hill to our offense. He’s a big time play maker. On the other hand, I feel conflicted because of his past problems, ie the domestic abuse conviction.

This off season’s moves have given Tua an enviable supporting cast of players to throw to or hand off to. The OL still needs completing, but realistically there’s no excuse for Tua to not take the next step. One could even argue that if he doesn’t take the next step and run the offense effectively, then Bridgewater might end up being under center.

If you consider getting a possible 5th round draft pick for Parker, “big trade bait”. I guess he’s big trade bait.

I will be surprised if they get more than that in a trade for him because of all his injuries and the fact he has had only one really good season since coming into the league. If Grier can get anything higher than a 5th round pick pick for him, that would be one of his best deals in the off season.

Parker, to me, is the perfect player to attempt to trade up from 102 to 69?.

Whichever pick is GBS in the end of the 2nd.

That's where we get most value IMO. 102 AND Parker for their late 2nd.

Maybe we could pull off something like that.

Of course if the offense is great next year, the Tua haters will claim it’s the coaches and the players they added .
If the offense struggles at all, they will blame it all on Tua.

It is what it is.

Well that's the thing about the haters. They're non sensicle

Tua can't throw deep or intermediate routes. Weak arm, no velocity.

If that's the case, we should not be seeing Tua hit Hill for 50 60 yard bombs.

The only way their criticism will still be valid is if Hill keeps turning 1 yard passes into long TDS.

IF Tua is successful with Hill, it will invalidate all their criticisms of Tua.

If their criticisms were true, it would be darn near impossible for Tua and or Hill to have good seasons

I like the player but that’s a gross amount to give up for a WR.

Prove it. Don’t just say it.

All the Dolphins really did was trade #29, #50 and a combination of three 4th and 6th round picks to trade up for what would be a top 5 player in this draft if he was in it.

Looking at it even a different way, the 29th pick is merely 4 spots away from being a 2nd rounder. So it’s almost as if MIA traded two 2nd rounders, two 4th rounders and a 6th to move up for a top tier player.

There wasn’t going to be a player available at 29 that was very likely to ever be as impactful as Tyreek Hill.

Lastly, if you research history you’ll find that most 4th and 6th round picks aren’t overly fruitful. So we’re really talking #29 and #50 for arguably the most dangerous play maker in the league

So, again, please enlighten how it was a “gross amount” to give up.

You’re simply regurgitating a false narrative.

I swear, a small faction of people are acting as if they gave up three future 1st’s or something. Not only that, they utilized capital from a previous trade (Tunsil) to make this deal.

Shake yourselves people.

Prove it. Don’t just say it.

All the Dolphins really did was trade #29, #50 and a combination of three 4th and 6th round picks to trade up for what would be a top 5 player in this draft if he was in it.

Looking at it even a different way, the 29th pick is merely 4 spots away from being a 2nd rounder. So it’s almost as if MIA traded two 2nd rounders, two 4th rounders and a 6th to move up for a top tier player.

There wasn’t going to be a player available at 29 that was very likely to ever be as impactful as Tyreek Hill.

Lastly, if you research history you’ll find that most 4th and 6th round picks aren’t overly fruitful. So we’re really talking #29 and #50 for arguably the most dangerous play maker in the league

So, again, please enlighten how it was a “gross amount” to give up.

You’re simply regurgitating a false narrative.

I swear, a small faction of people are acting as if they gave up three future 1st’s or something. Not only that, they utilized capital from a previous trade (Tunsil) to make this deal.

Shake yourselves people.
Some people just like to moan and see fault in things just to get a reaction off people. This trade no one had seen coming and a player we could only dream of getting, plus to only really give up a late 1st and mid 2nd was a great trade. Hats off to Grier

If you consider getting a possible 5th round draft pick for Parker, “big trade bait”. I guess he’s big trade bait.

I will be surprised if they get more than that in a trade for him because of all his injuries and the fact he has had only one really good season since coming into the league. If Grier can get anything higher than a 5th round pick pick for him, that would be one of his best deals in the off season.
Didn't mention any round at all just saying he is now a bid trade bait bit.

Back
Top Bottom