Breaking News | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Breaking News

I don't know too much about Telfair, but is this the same clown that brough a firearm onto the team plane?

Anyone with some insight on him? Good move for the C's or no?

FaninPatsyLand said:
I don't know too much about Telfair, but is this the same clown that brough a firearm onto the team plane?

Anyone with some insight on him? Good move for the C's or no?
Yes thats him.

He has tons of potential. He can get to the lane at will but doesnt finish to well. He doesnt have a jump shot yet. His Defense isnt too good but can improve. One of the quickest guys in the nba. Above avg passing skill.

Picked 13th in the 2004 nba draft. he is only 20 years old.

wow..i wanted the nets to get telfair :( now we have to play against him

culpepper2chambers said:
wooot jack is gonna be the guy!:yes:

sry nappy

its cool. its clear how good they think he is though with all that boston traded for him.

So with the knowledge everyone has on this kid... is this a good deal for the Celtics? Looking at the roster right now our lineup should look something like this..

PG - Telfair
SG - West
SF - Pierce
PF - Gomes
C - Perkins

That leaves a bench of Green, Allen and Jefferson. I highly doubt Szczerbiak is a Celtic next season. Looks like the makings of a pretty solid roster.

DolphinDevil28 said:
So we know who Portland wants at 4.

What will they do at 7?

either they're targeting 3 players, or they're going to use 2 of their 3 first rounders as trade bait with Toronto.

FaninPatsyLand said:
So with the knowledge everyone has on this kid... is this a good deal for the Celtics? Looking at the roster right now our lineup should look something like this..

PG - Telfair
SG - West
SF - Pierce
PF - Gomes
C - Perkins

That leaves a bench of Green, Allen and Jefferson. I highly doubt Szczerbiak is a Celtic next season. Looks like the makings of a pretty solid roster.

yea, i like their team right now.

Hours before the draft the Celtics agreed to trade their No. 7 pick, Raef Lafrentz and Dan Dickau to Portland for Sebastian Telfair, Theo Ratliff and an '07 second-rounder.

Back
Top Bottom