Breaking News | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Breaking News

I know the Magic are looking to move up.

You think that 7 spot could be in play if possibly Foye or Gay are available??

DolphinDevil28 said:

whered u get this info from?

DolphinDevil28 said:

From what I know the magic are content at the #11 pick unless an unreal deal presents itself

Nappy Roots said:
whered u get this info from?

It's all over the Orlando Sentinel.

They love Roy, Foye and Gay. They've been looking all over to be able to somehow land one of them.

DolphinDevil28 said:
It's all over the Orlando Sentinel.

They love Roy, Foye and Gay. They've been looking all over to be able to somehow land one of them.

Havent heard a thing bout it...maybe its just local hooblah to build up the fans excitement for the draft...I know charlotte is looking to either trade with toronto or move down, maybe orlando could be a trading partner for the right price

Nappy Roots said:
its cool. its clear how good they think he is though with all that boston traded for him.

Apparently they think he sucks.

LaFrentz' contract is hideous and Dickau was a bench rider here in BOS.

We got Telfair another guy and an 07' 2d rounder?

Good trade for Boston even though this kid is an effing punk.

FiN.in.RI said:

whos a punk?

FiN.in.RI said:

Do you know what kind of contract Ratliff has, fin?

Dickau was a BUM, it was actually a blessing that he went down with a season ending injury. He couldn't shoot or play defense, or do anything positive on the court for that matter. Getting rid of LaFrentz's contract is AMAZING, that's why I'm curious to see what we're taking on in salary. Portland would have to be stupid by taking on a contract like Raef's without getting one off their books.

FaninPatsyLand said:
Do you know what kind of contract Ratliff has, fin?

Dickau was a BUM, it was actually a blessing that he went down with a season ending injury. He couldn't shoot or play defense, or do anything positive on the court for that matter. Getting rid of LaFrentz's contract is AMAZING, that's why I'm curious to see what we're taking on in salary. Portland would have to be stupid by taking on a contract like Raef's without getting one off their books.

No actually I don't man.. It will be interesting to find out.

This actually may make the Iverson trade more plausible. We have more money to work with now.....

FiN.in.RI said:
Oh.. ok man... I don't know much about him... I probably shouldn't have jumped on him like that, my mistake. :peace:

well, its not your fault. as he did get caught with a gun, but trust me, hes far from a punk or bad kid.

LOL wow did Boston get banged on this. Telfair will never be a good nba player imo and they could have just taken marcus williams who is a far better prospect.

Boik14 said:
LOL wow did Boston get banged on this. Telfair will never be a good nba player imo and they could have just taken marcus williams who is a far better prospect.

And they'd still be stuck with a useless Raef LaFrentz due 8 figures this year.

Back
Top Bottom