Breaking News | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Breaking News

Ferretsquig said:
No...you are the completely irrational person who wants to believe Ainge over the blind bum on the street that picks something right 50% of the time. Ainge has repeatedly proven he is incompetent, so there is no reason to believe he made the right call here either. Remeber this is the same idiot who paid Scalabrine 15 mil, traded for Szczerbiak's 10 mil a year deal, and is still paying Vin Baker of all people.

Nope. I'm just gonna wait and see how things turn out first before I irrationally call for someone's head.

Ferretsquig said:
No...you are the completely irrational person who wants to believe Ainge over the blind bum on the street that picks something right 50% of the time. Ainge has repeatedly proven he is incompetent, so there is no reason to believe he made the right call here either. Remeber this is the same idiot who paid Scalabrine 15 mil, traded for Szczerbiak's 10 mil a year deal, and is still paying Vin Baker of all people.

You can rip on Ainge all you want when it comes to FA decisions like Scalabrine ect.. but Ainge has proven himself to be a very good evaluator of talent when it comes to the draft. Look at some of the players he's been able to bring in here via the draft: Al Jefferson, Delonte West, Tony Allen, Ryan Gomes. And it should be known that none of those picks were terribly high in the first round.

This is why I'm laughing at everyone who is going nuts because the Celtics took Rondo over Williams. Ainge had Rondo pegged higher than Williams all along, and based on his track record in the draft, he made the CORRECT choice.

I'm reading all these posts ripping on the Celtics and Ainge, I don't know what's going to happen just like you don't, but the difference is that I'm not pretending to know something. I'm laughing at some of these posts, and if we look back at these moves as positives for the Celtics, you clowns better eat your crow.

FaninPatsyLand said:
You can rip on Ainge all you want when it comes to FA decisions like Scalabrine ect.. but Ainge has proven himself to be a very good evaluator of talent when it comes to the draft. Look at some of the players he's been able to bring in here via the draft: Al Jefferson, Delonte West, Tony Allen, Ryan Gomes. And it should be known that none of those picks were terribly high in the first round.

This is why I'm laughing at everyone who is going nuts because the Celtics took Rondo over Williams. Ainge had Rondo pegged higher than Williams all along, and based on his track record in the draft, he made the CORRECT choice.[/quote]

I garentee it that Willaims has a better career. He was ranked the best pg coming out of college plus he's learning from J.Kidd ( one of the best point gaurds ever). what people did in the past means nothing.

MARINO1384 said:
I garentee it that Willaims has a better career. He was ranked the best pg coming out of college plus he's learning from J.Kidd ( one of the best point gaurds ever). what people did in the past means nothing.

Another asinine post, thanks for proving my point.

And a track record doesn't mean anything? You can't be serious. Let's use an example, Josh Boone's track record at UCONN points to him being a complete turd for the Nets in the NBA.

MARINO1384 said:
FaninPatsyLand said:

This is why I'm laughing at everyone who is going nuts because the Celtics took Rondo over Williams. Ainge had Rondo pegged higher than Williams all along, and based on his track record in the draft, he made the CORRECT choice.[/quote]

You say he was one of the best PGs in college but what people did in the past means nothing. EXCELLENT!

FaninPatsyLand said:

This is why I'm laughing at everyone who is going nuts because the Celtics took Rondo over Williams. Ainge had Rondo pegged higher than Williams all along, and based on his track record in the draft, he made the CORRECT choice.

I'm reading all these posts ripping on the Celtics and Ainge, I don't know what's going to happen just like you don't, but the difference is that I'm not pretending to know something. I'm laughing at some of these posts, and if we look back at these moves as positives for the Celtics, you clowns better eat your crow.

Thank you for speaking my mind.. I, myself, have been finding a hard time posting paragraphs here anymore.. I just sit and chuckle at all of the pretend-GM ignoramus' (not directed at any particular member, at all)

FiN.in.RI said:
Thank you for speaking my mind.. I, myself, have been finding a hard time posting paragraphs here anymore.. I just sit and chuckle at all of the pretend-GM ignoramus' (not directed at any particular member, at all)

I agree with every word written in this post. It's so true...

FaninPatsyLand said:
Another asinine post, thanks for proving my point.

And a track record doesn't mean anything? You can't be serious. Let's use an example, Josh Boone's track record at UCONN points to him being a complete turd for the Nets in the NBA.

How was Josh Boone a comlete turd? He's excellent defensively and the nets aren't looking for a scorer, that's why they have williams,kidd,carter,jefferson and kystic.

FiN.in.RI said:
MARINO1384 said:
You say he was one of the best PGs in college but what people did in the past means nothing. EXCELLENT!

Yeah but Williams is was still ranked the highest point gaurd in the draft. So if you take what he did in the past combine it in what he's doing now with jason kidd and i'd say he has a much brighter future then Rondo. Name one thing that he does better then Marcus? He's relatively raw and needs work in order to become a complete player. Now you want to put someone that's still learning out there possibly with Allen Iverson!!!! pshhhhh he won't touch the ball with AI there.

Back
Top Bottom