Brett Favre is about to have a press confrence | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brett Favre is about to have a press confrence

vikings.com has live coverage, can't wait for this one. We may have done it twice :-)

Though for the record, I hope he stays we need him to put a fight against NE and NY then he can be on his way.

ummm....my guess is that it's nothing more than the usual wednesday QB and coach media interview.....we're doing the same thing right now.

Too late. If he thinks he's going out as a winner, he's not.

If he does retire after week 2, the message he is sending out is....if you are not having fun and winning, then quit.

what a loser.

Marino, went out after a terrible drubbing.

I unlike most here, will chalk this up to his ankle. Like Marinos knees and achilles, it can end careers for older athletes.

I have had this argument over and over with one of my buds, I have never been a huge fan of Brett's.

I think he is an above average QB with a hell of a Strong Arm. I never thought he was as legendary as some give him credit for.

I think his durability, Child Like Passion for the Game (most of his career) and Arm Strength is elite, but thats about it. I think the great Players and Teams that he has been fortunate to play with has vaulted his status a bit.
Look at the Jets season, He sucked with inferior talent. Last year, Great year, best of his career with Great Talent around him.
This Year No Talent around him and look at the results.

My friend and many others think I am nuts. They many be right but I stick to my opinion.
Chubbs

I agree Chubbs. He is highly over rated as a QB. Not saying he is bad but I wouldn't put him in the top 5. Same argument as Emmitt Smith not being a top 5 RB all time.

Eagles talking with teams about trading kolb.
Possible if brett retires kolb goes to minny?

Eagles talking with teams about trading kolb.
Possible if brett retires kolb goes to minny?

Man, that would be CRAZY!! Not the idea of getting Kolb, but just the series of events. And it's all because of them Damn Dolphins!! Lol Good thought.

Nothing is going on, there's no retirement, once again a non-story is sensationalized on FH. Some of you shouldn't be allowed to start threads.

If the Eagles are trying to trade Kolb and I am the FO, I get involved in that.

Back
Top Bottom