Brett Favre is about to have a press confrence | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brett Favre is about to have a press confrence

There's no retirement. It's just a weekly press conference with the media that every team has. Talking about their next game.

LOL. Leave to the Favre network to broadcast to their viewers he is having a PC.

Yeah but when ESPN has a count down in bold letters. theyre are at fault. Not Me

Sure it is. You have to see the context. If this was a out of nowhere, retirement press conference there would be more than a countdown. There would be reporters discussing it, and breaking news all over the place. On vikings.com they even had Childress addressing the media as well, ESPN is simply letting viewers see their weekly addresses.

Non-issue.

I have had this argument over and over with one of my buds, I have never been a huge fan of Brett's.

I think he is an above average QB with a hell of a Strong Arm. I never thought he was as legendary as some give him credit for.

I think his durability, Child Like Passion for the Game (most of his career) and Arm Strength is elite, but thats about it. I think the great Players and Teams that he has been fortunate to play with has vaulted his status a bit.
Look at the Jets season, He sucked with inferior talent. Last year, Great year, best of his career with Great Talent around him.
This Year No Talent around him and look at the results.

My friend and many others think I am nuts. They many be right but I stick to my opinion.
Chubbs

Sidney Rice was nobody, Berrian is avg at best and Shaincoe was Fasano like prior to Farves arrival. He helped make that offense elite.

Did someone speed the tape up in your signature? That dude can't possibly accelerate that fast.

Vontaze Burfict is going to be a beast, he is only a Freshmen in the video. He just started his second year this year for us. I really hope this FO looks at this kid when he goes into the draft. He has the size an a unbelievable motor.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwJCYhOdazE

Pancaking a O-Lineman

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9j3xYWnXWCM&feature=related

Highlights from his Freshman year.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ImQMetgViU

Sure it is. You have to see the context. If this was a out of nowhere, retirement press conference there would be more than a countdown. There would be reporters discussing it, and breaking news all over the place. On vikings.com they even had Childress addressing the media as well, ESPN is simply letting viewers see their weekly addresses.

Non-issue.
I clearly wasn't the only one fooled. this thread went to three pages so fast not just cause of what i said ,but what they were seeing on espn. Why don't you get on any of the other people that start threads about they're garbage opinions , if your really trying to clear up the board

I clearly wasn't the only one fooled. this thread went to three pages so fast not just cause of what i said ,but what they were seeing on espn. Why don't you get on any of the other people that start threads about they're garbage opinions , if your really trying to clear up the board

It went to three pages because of what you implied, are you blaming everyone else?

Blaming the thread on him is the same as me saying it's everyone elses fault for not having enough common sense to put wednesday media day and a Favre press conference together.

This isn't OP's fault. I was watching ESPN and they have a huge graphic up on the left top of the screen saying "LIVE Favre press conference at 2:45 ET"

Then they don't show it and they don't say anything about it. WTF is that?

Back
Top Bottom