Brett Favre is about to have a press confrence | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brett Favre is about to have a press confrence

My last Facebook update before the Vikings game was "Who's ready for the Dolphins to end Favre's carreer?"

Is t possible he wants to retire only 2 games into the season?
Did we scare him that bad?

"My ankle is not getting better.. my elusiveness against the Dolphins was an illusion. I have most of my records already safely secreted away - (well hopefully in another 10 years someone may challenge the interception one). I'm sure if I was healthy, the game Sunday wouldn't have even been close. Because my infant grandchild needs me, I have decided to retire (again) at least until Ed Worter comes buzzing around my plantation starting next May, when I probably won't reconsider, but who knows?" Oh I told Chilly that if the team makes the playoff this season, I'd come back to play if it'll help them even at great sacrifice if ankle hasn't improved. In consideration of the Vikings I have decided to keep only 1/2 of the $20million Ziggy is paying me. Goodbye y'all (for now.)"
14e2e6t-1.jpg

Nope, nope, nope....I'm sorry, I was wrong. It's to announce he's buying a heavy duty washer from Sears after our defense made him soil himself last Sunday. He just hasn't decided what brand.

---------- Post added at 11:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 AM ----------

On BSPN

He is going to do a infomercial for OXY clean to show how it gets out the grass stains we put on his A**. :)

Maybe to announce he has a new camera phone to send texts with:sidelol:.

Why are you guys dissin a legend? Come on guys we arent jets fans....

Yes he's a legend, but that doesn't dismiss him from a little jabbing once in a while! Especially considering that he was a Jet recently. It's all in jest. No pun intended.

Back
Top Bottom