Brian Brohm Update! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brian Brohm Update!

I don't think so.

If we pick up Brohm, I think the depth chart reads:

Culpepper
Lemon
Brohm

If we draft Brohm, its Culpepper who is the most likely to get cut due to his salary. If we draft Brohm, the thinking is he will be our QB in 2008. So the question that the new coach will have to decide is when does he want to take the massive cap hit for cutting Culpepper, in 2007 when there will be little expectations for success or 2008 when Brohm is ready and the expectations start to soar. My guess is the new coach woyuld rather take the hit in 2007 than 2008. If it is 2007 Harrington will be kept for one year and cut in 2008 with Lemon probably being reatained or some other FA QB

Jim Rome just played an interview clip with Brohm from Nov. 7th, in which Brohm said he wasn't sure what he was going to do. I think Petrino leaving now makes this an easy decision for Brohm....why would he want to play for a new coach? Come to Miami Brian,....we'll take you with the 9th pick.

:dolphins:

Jim Rome just played an interview clip with Brohm from Nov. 7th, in which Brohm said he wasn't sure what he was going to do. I think Petrino leaving now makes this an easy decision for Brohm....why would he want to play for a new coach? Come to Miami Brian,....we'll take you with the 9th pick.

:dolphins:

I hope he declares. I'm keepin my fingers crossed!

Louisville wants Kragthorpe to replace Petrino

Hey guys..just found this and thought I'd add it since it may very well be the deciding factor as to if Brohm declares....

"Updated: Jan. 8, 2007, 3:08 PM ET
Louisville wants Kragthorpe to replace Petrino
By Pat Forde
ESPN.com

As expected, Louisville's search to replace Bobby Petrino appears destined to be short and narrowly focused.

Tulsa's Steve Kragthorpe is the choice, according to a source close to the negotiations. Pending a formal agreement and finalized details, he will be named this week.

Officials at both schools declined comment, but Louisville athletic director Tom Jurich is expected to fly to Tulsa Tuesday to meet with Kragthorpe. Jurich spent part of Monday afternoon meeting with the Louisville team and told the players they should expect to have a new coach quickly.

That will be important in Louisville's efforts to keep two star juniors, quarterback Brian Brohm and running back Michael Bush, for one more year. Both are weighing decisions on whether to enter the NFL draft and could make announcements this week."

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=2724448

I think Brohm should declare, I dont want to jinx it but I think he will

God keep your fingers crossed that he really does declare...i think barring a unreal combine brohm will be around at 9 with johnson russel declaring and i will literally be pouring champagne all over the house. get Cameron, Brohm, solid draft of bpa's and we r on our way....towards PROPERLY rebuilding/reloading BROHM IN 2007:dolphins:

Why is everyone more interested in Brian Brohm and not Troy Smith?

Because Troy Smith god exposed for what he is last night.

Michael Bush will declare supposedly. Hopefully Brohm will too.

BRIAN BROHM,ricky williams,ronnie brown,wes welker,jason toylor ,zach thomas,better o line cam cameron, smells like playoofs to me:yes:

Back
Top Bottom