Brian Brohm Update! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brian Brohm Update!

BRIAN BROHM,ricky williams,ronnie brown,wes welker,jason toylor ,zach thomas,better o line cam cameron, smells like playoofs to me:yes:
Dont forget are 2nd round pick has a chance to be a good one too maybee Sidney Rice or Robert Meachem will fall to us in round 2.

Dont forget are 2nd round pick has a chance to be a good one too maybee Sidney Rice or Robert Meachem will fall to us in round 2.

Even better,sydney rice? heard he was going in the late first but if he is in
2 and falls to us at the 7pick it would be great

Even better,sydney rice? heard he was going in the late first but if he is in
2 and falls to us at the 7pick it would be great
Can you say new and improved offense of the future?
Brohm, Brown, Rice, Hagan, and Carey and Hadnot anchoring the O-line. Future looks bright, where are my sunglasses.

I too have high hopes for B. Brohm declaring, and eventually ending up in Miami. Are there any teams between 3-8 who are in need of a future franchise QB, and if so, what's to keep them from drafting Brohm ahead of us??....

I hate getting my hopes up with a player, and then having a team select him one pick ahead of us. It's happened several times in recent history, and it could happen again in regards to Brohm. Let's all just pray he comes out, and that we're in position to draft him. I think if he falls to us, we should grab him without hesitation...

PHINZ RULE!!!

If Brohm made it to nine, and we passed, I may very well find the longest rope and the shortest bridge.

Sidney Rice would be great with the 39th pick if he were to fall.

But I would also be happy with LT Jared Gaither with the 39th pick, or even Greg Olsen.

If Brohm made it to nine, and we passed, I may very well find the longest rope and the shortest bridge.
I dont know I was thinking more along the lines of grabing pitch forks and visiting the new headcoach's house(maybe make a stop in Alabama 1st).

2 concerns i have with Brohn.

1 is injuries.He tore his ACL in 05' then in 06 a thumb injury....He heals quick but has a bit of the injry bug.

2 TDs...He had 12 TD's this year...Why i am not sure but with that offense he should easily be able to ggenerate.

He has all the qualities u need in a qb and throws a soft touch that is easily catchable for WR's and RB's.

Sidney Rice would be great with the 39th pick if he were to fall.

But I would also be happy with LT Jared Gaither with the 39th pick, or even Greg Olsen.
I'm with you on Gaither. He is an intriguing prospect. His story is one of a guy who could have been a legitimate Top 10 draft pick at Left Tackle, were it not for his problems.

Should he fall to the 2nd round (and that would be a stretch if he has as great a combine as some are predicting), we would have to see what Houck might do with him. Another potential sleeper pick who could very well end up being a phenom...

This was my original post concerning UofL and Dolphins interrelated issues. I believe it has some bearing on this issue. As for Brohm's decision, I think he waits to see his brother's fate. Kragthorpe is scheduled to meet with the remaining staff in the morning to discuss their respective positions. If Jeff Brohm is retained, it would go a long way in keeping Brian around. Anyone that knows anything about UofL football knows how close the Brohm family is.

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showpost.php?p=1061670825&postcount=49

Ok after all this talk about Brian Brohm I'm starting to lean more towards him as our first pick IF AND ONLY IF Dwayne Jarrett is gone.
So my picks would look like this

1. Brian Brohm/ Dwayne Jarrett
2. Jared Gaither
3. Best WR/ Best CB
4. BPA
6. BPA
7. BPA

HysterikiLL said:

I'd be right there beside you, awaiting my turn....:boohoo:

Back
Top Bottom