Brian Hartline leading NFL in receiving yards (455) | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brian Hartline leading NFL in receiving yards (455)

Come on man. Even Ireland will tell you we need another couple of play makers at WR and TE. I love Hartline and Bess and always have been in their corner but you sound as if you think we're set at WR for good. Is that what you're sying?

Ozzy rules!!

no, i am not saying we are set at WR. What i am saying is all of you and the world say our WR's suck and apparently, they dont. whats so hard to understand about that?

Matt Wallace and Greg Jennings will be FA too at least they might. Hopefully we sign a good number 1 receiver to spread the field more. I still think we should get a TE early in the draft or sign one

We are probably going to get a TE1,TE2, WR1, WR2, QB, DE, LB, CB1, CB2, and Safety. not neccesarilly in that order. and some will come after the draft.

Hartline is a good number 1, but if we drafted a receiver in the 1st round and moved Hartline down to the number 2 receiver that would put this receiving core out of the bottom dwelling area. Hartline would be a great number 2, but I do think he's doing good as a number 1.

I mean look at the Cowboys with Dez Bryant and Miles Austin, or the Giants with Hakeem Nicks and Victor Cruz. More is better.

Dez Bryant don't even know a hot route yet? Give Hartline any day of the week then that dumbo. And if Hartline had two 5 Qb's throwing the ball (Manning, Romo) he would be just as good as the guys you mentioned above.

So we bitch about Wes Welker becoming so good in NE, and we have Wes Welker 2.0 and now we still not seeing it even though it's right in our face. Brian Hartline is a #1 WR. Period, end of story. If we had another receiver, history shows it take him atleast 2 to 3 years before becoming good, unless it's a top 5 pick.

Back
Top Bottom