Brian Hartline leading NFL in receiving yards (455) | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brian Hartline leading NFL in receiving yards (455)

I'm not going to say that Hartline is better than Johnson or Fitzgerald but why does he have more yards than them if he isn't a No.1 WR? No.1 WRs are supposed to see the most targets every week which is why their stats are always so gaudy.

Just because outside of Hartline and Bess the Dolphins WR core is nothing to boast about doesn't mean Hartline can't take advantage of these opportunities and perform at a No. 1 WR level.

We have no WRs, so we throw to Bess and Hartline. He's our #1 by default. We should go after Bowe next year; things will get fun then.

Whats all this #1 reciever BS? There's only a handful of Megatron's or Larry Fitzgerald's out there. Not every team is going to have one. We have a guy who can get open and catch the ball. Thats what you want in a starting NFL WR. That makes him a #1 receiver. He does it all, back shoulder fades, comebacks, flies, there isn't any real weakness in Hartline's game but you hate on him. I honestly think if he was black you would all be saying he's the next dwayne bowe (a guy who isn't a phyisical freak but is a legit #1 WR for his team). Cut the Hartline is a #2 crap.

Whats all this #1 reciever BS? There's only a handful of Megatron's or Larry Fitzgerald's out there. Not every team is going to have one. We have a guy who can get open and catch the ball. Thats what you want in a starting NFL WR. That makes him a #1 receiver. He does it all, back shoulder fades, comebacks, flies, there isn't any real weakness in Hartline's game but you hate on him. I honestly think if he was black you would all be saying he's the next dwayne bowe (a guy who isn't a phyisical freak but is a legit #1 WR for his team). Cut the Hartline is a #2 crap.

Nobody hates Hartline, except for the Chicken Littles with 100 posts and negative rep.

The white guy leading the Beast, Megatron, and the rest. Got to admit, he plays pretty good. Not the fastest cat, but he knows how to play the game.

Very Nice Job Hartline. To Bad Ireland is going to trade him away for 2 3rd round picks in the 2040 draft. :crazy:

Very Nice Job Hartline. To Bad Ireland is going to trade him away for 2 3rd round picks in the 2040 draft. :crazy:

Glad to know Brian Hartline will still be playing at the ripe old age of 53. With high trade value nonetheless.

We have no WRs, so we throw to Bess and Hartline. He's our #1 by default. We should go after Bowe next year; things will get fun then.

The guy puts up #1 WR numbers yet they don't count b/c he's the best WR out of the other average WRs they have? That doesn't make sense

Hartline is not a #1 because he's white. By default he's at best a #2 WR. So what if he leads the league in receiving yards and is Tannehill's most reliable receiver and makes circus catches.

but but but.....our Wr's suck so bad? how can that be?

wait......3...2.....1 here comes the stats dont mean a thing reply

---------- Post added at 02:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:23 AM ----------

btw, does this mean we are a passing team now? lol

we still dont know our identity? lol

Come on man. Even Ireland will tell you we need another couple of play makers at WR and TE. I love Hartline and Bess and always have been in their corner but you sound as if you think we're set at WR for good. Is that what you're sying?

Ozzy rules!!

Get Jennings, draft a stud in the second round, and with Bess and Hartline Tannehill will have a field day. Franchise Jake, resign Reggie, cultivate Miller, field Javorskie and those are some pretty nice weapons - Take a pass rusher or Earl Thomas type Safety in the first, resign Fasano and grab Pita or Keller. With our OL coming together nicely including Jerry, we'll be fielding a pretty formidable offensive unit.

Been saying Hartline is a stud since we drafted him. Been rocking a Hartline jersey since before he played a down. I dont like to toot my own horn, but I TOLD YA SO!

Back
Top Bottom