Brian Hartline leading NFL in receiving yards (455) | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brian Hartline leading NFL in receiving yards (455)

Matt Wallace and Greg Jennings will be FA too at least they might. Hopefully we sign a good number 1 receiver to spread the field more. I still think we should get a TE early in the draft or sign one

Hartline is more than capable of being a very solid number 2 receiver for us in long term, he will have well over 1000 yards this season.

We dont need them we have hartline as our #1 Wr right?:brewskis:
good luck finding where I said that but I can't say he couldn't be because Looking at the fact that he's had bad QBs all his career and brandon marshall getting all the touches I will see how he does the whole season whither he is or not but we do need a receiver regardless we can't just have 2 and **** receivers afterwards.

So the cardinals and lions have a #1 WR and 30 teams don't? I think the whole #1 thing is overblown, I'd rather have 2 or 3 guys with similar stats. However, In Regards to Hartline, I love the argument that he can't best top CB's. Well how many top CB's are there really? Hartline will see many more William Gays than he will top CB's and will have much more success this year.

Umm... do I need to list them all? A lot of teams have #1 WRs that I'd take over Hartline. That doesn't mean he sucks at all.

If Hartline puts up 1200 yds 8tds what makes him not a #1? I bet Hartline has a better year than brandon Marshall...

The decisions of the front office are going to be very interesting. It's going to depend on who is going to be available for us on that draft board. If we can get a premier safety then I'd say go get him and try to get your number 1 receiver in FA.

I speculated when Philbin came in that based on his good hands, precise route running and similar size to Nelson, there's a good possibility that Philbin sees some of Jordy in him. We still need a number 1 but all the garbage about him not starting on most other teams I sure hope is over.

Never thought I'd see the day.

http://www.nfl.com/stats/statslab

9R4Nj-1.jpg
Surreal... in a really cool way.

The funny thing here on this board is: each and every receiver from another team that has ONE 10-catch 100yd receiving game should have been drafted or signed by us and people keep bashing the front office for not making it happen (like that Ogletree guy from Dallas). But when a receiver from our own team has a 12-catch 200+yd receiving game he's inconsistent.

I'm already waiting for the "Trade Brian Hartline now when his value is highest" threads.

One thing I hope they stop doing is throwing Hartline jump balls, he is not gonna out jump anybody. Now he can and has consistently gotten open against starting CBs in the league, he even got open a few times against Revis he just didn't come down with the catch, but we can use another WR.

That is not a knock on Bess or Hartline, we just need another WR.

Hartline is a pretty good receiver and has great concentration - especially on the sidelines. Him leading the league in receiving is a nice surprise, but we need someone to compliment him on the other side. Hartline, Bess, ??? Plaxico? **** it. Yes. Bring him in. It would seriously open some things up. Way to go Hartline. Great job!

Back
Top Bottom