Brian Hartline leading NFL in receiving yards (455) | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brian Hartline leading NFL in receiving yards (455)

Yah but let's at least wait and see if Hartline reaches a 1000 yards before we label him a #1. A #1 is the guy you build around. He's your franchise WR. He's the guy you rely on when the game comes down to the wire.

I know he's not a #1, but not many scrubs have a game like he just had, hell, not many studs have a game like that.

Judging by some of these posts, if the Dolphins were good people would really be arrogant. I mean it's one thing to be positive, but wow...

I like Hartline and he's a good WR, but just because he leads the league in yards doesn't make him a #1 WR. He's just a #1 because our WR core sucks. He better ****ing be one for us.

A #1 to me is like Megatron and Fitzgerald. Hartline is a very good #2 IMO.

But I would like to take this opportunity to point out that Philbin has always said from the begginning what?

That this offense doesnt require a #1 WR. It requires every WR to know the playbook, read the LOS with QB, communicate and know where you need to be. Just saying. People are so hung up about a #1 Megatron or something when thats not what the man will be looking for.

High energy, hard working, ballcatching, smart football players. If we had the ability to clone another Bess and Hartline, you wouldnt need any other WR's. Thats it. done. over. you got guys who get open. catch ball.....run with ball.

But I would like to take this opportunity to point out that Philbin has always said from the begginning what?

That this offense doesnt require a #1 WR. It requires every WR to know the playbook, read the LOS with QB, communicate and know where you need to be. Just saying. People are so hung up about a #1 Megatron or something when thats not what the man will be looking for.

High energy, hard working, ballcatching, smart football players. If we had the ability to clone another Bess and Hartline, you wouldnt need any other WR's. Thats it. done. over. you got guys who get open. catch ball.....run with ball.
Hartline is Jordy Nelson 2.0 not a #1 Wr tho

If that's the case, that still doesn't make a him a #1 then. That means we'll be a team with a ton of #2s and 3s.

and he's gonna laugh all the way to the bank..tanny will continue to look his way..i see 1200 yards but he still doesn't score alot of td's.

If that's the case, that still doesn't make a him a #1 then. That means we'll be a team with a ton of #2s and 3s.

So you dont get it?

is that what your saying? then you need to blame philbin then.

I know he's not a #1, but not many scrubs have a game like he just had, hell, not many studs have a game like that.
This. This franchise has produced great, HOF caliber wideouts, and none of them did what Hartline did today. He deserves credit

And why is everyone so caught up in what ****ing "number" on the depth chart a player is?

I mean seriously, if he's producing, which Hartline is, it shouldn't matter if he's a #1 OR #5?

Jesus Christ.

well if he was a one or not is immaterial today he was our number one

And why is everyone so caught up in what ****ing "number" on the depth chart a player is?

I mean seriously, if he's producing, which Hartline is, it shouldn't matter if he's a #1 OR #5?

Jesus Christ.

Imagine if we had a big #1 WR that required double coverage with Hartline and Bess.

Imagine if we had a big #1 WR that required double coverage with Hartline and Bess.

We don't, we all get that, but to downplay what Hartline and Bess have done because there not #1s is comical. It shouldn't matter what number they are, if the perform they perform.

A big #1 WR that requires double coverage and doesn't drop passes at an alarming rate. Cause we had the big #1 WR that required double coverage (somewhat) with Brandon Marshall and that didn't work out so well.

Back
Top Bottom