Bridgewater to Denver per sources | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bridgewater to Denver per sources

I think we agree that Bridgewater is not a franchise guy anyways but this is a kind of move that smells like re assurance if Lock doesn't progress.

I really hope they do. I just don’t see Fields being a quality QB in the NFL. I like all 4 of the other top QB’s more than Fields and the only QB I would draft in the first round is Lawrence.
If I had money, Id bet you a Lot that Fields becomes the best of this bunch.

We're running out of options to trade back from 6. I think we're staying there. Hoping to trade back from 18 tho.

I would like to be more aggressive this draft and trade up from #18 if Parsons starts to slide outside the top 10. shouldn't cost much, we have two 2nd round picks.

The answer is one of 2 things just happened. Either the Falcons told the Broncos to **** off and thus the Falcons go QB at 4 OR the price to move to 4 was too high for the Broncos and the Falcons are going Pitts. I’m hoping for the former rather than the latter.

Our only real options were Washington or Bears. IF Chase or Pitts are not there I would explore that. IF they are, I take Pitts then Chase and would not trade down.

Trading for Teddy for just a 6th doesn’t indicate to me that’s their guy.
I think Carolina is on a bit of a rebuild. Darnold fits better there.
Bridgewater, is win "now" guy. Teddy did really well for the Saints, pretty sure he was 5-0.
Carolina needs a lot pieces and won't compete realistically for a few years. I think the GM realized Bridgewater was just wasted money right now.

We're running out of options to trade back from 6. I think we're staying there. Hoping to trade back from 18 tho.
I would think Carolina would be interested if the QB they want is there. I don't want to go past 9 or 10 unless I am getting a king's ransom

I would think Carolina would be interested if the QB they want is there. I don't want to go past 9 or 10 unless I am getting a king's ransom
I doubt we move outside of the top 10.....at this point I think Carolina might be the only option but I think we're staying at 6.

Back
Top Bottom