Bridgewater to Denver per sources | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bridgewater to Denver per sources

to me just means it is insurance if they can't get their QB. Guessing they are thinking its looking
tough to get one, so do the trade now, not after the draft when it will cost more because Carolina
knows they missed on a QB. Should not really change much if anything

I disagree. I think Bridgewater, is a solid Vet QB and age 28 he has a bright future with the right team.

I really think many are just clueless about Bridgewater and his abilities. Watch some tape.
I have, and you are correct. He is solid with a great team around him. Isn't going to win or lose you games. Definitely not what I want long-term in a starting QB. A few teams agree.

I disagree. I think Bridgewater, is a solid Vet QB and age 28 he has a bright future with the right team.

I really think many are just clueless about Bridgewater and his abilities. Watch some tape.

Bridgewater is fine if you want to be average and not fall entirely on your face.

He's not the guy you want starting for you long term though. This is coming from someone who wanted to grab him the first time he was available.

1. Lawerence
2. Wilson
3. Jones
4. Lance
5. Chase
6. Fields (Trade with Carolina for 3rd pick #73)
7. Waddle
8. We pick Pitts
9. We pick Sewell. (Trade pick 18 and 50 and a current player, or #81 and the 2023 1st we got from SF,)
Still have 36, 73 and 81, or 36,50, and 73.
Come out of the first round with Pitts and Sewell.

I think both our and the Falcons chance of a trade down are declining. I think we choose from Waddle, Smith or Sewell at 6.

The Bridge in Bridgewater is more than just a name.....it is a description of who he is. The Broncos should still be looking at a QB is someone they like is available to them and their means in the draft in MHO.
Great sig photo

Bridgewater made a lot of money off that 5 game stretch with New Orleans where he wasn't even asked to do much.

The most touchdowns he's thrown for in a season was last year with 15.

If Denver plans to play phenomenal defense and have a top 5 rushing attack he won't lose them any games; however, they will have to call it a day if they go down by 2 scores.
Not sure about that. Denver has a lot of good weapons and I bet Jeudy makes a big jump. If the good running game means play-action gets guys wide open, Teddy wont miss 'em. Lock might, but Bridgewater wont.

Not sure about that. Denver has a lot of good weapons and I bet Jeudy makes a big jump. If the good running game means play-action gets guys wide open, Teddy wont miss 'em. Lock might, but Bridgewater wont.

We'll see this year i suppose. Bridgewater has shown his mean is game manager with a few statistical outliers.

Back
Top Bottom