Bridgewater to Denver per sources | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bridgewater to Denver per sources

How is Bridgewater worth less than Darnold

The answer is one of 2 things just happened. Either the Falcons told the Broncos to **** off and thus the Falcons go QB at 4 OR the price to move to 4 was too high for the Broncos and the Falcons are going Pitts. I’m hoping for the former rather than the latter.
Benjamin Albright (who CK says is very connected to Broncos) just tweeted a DM exchange (I included it in my previous post) that says Teddy was the fallback option if they didn't get their guy. I am hoping this means as you said that the Falcons told Broncos to **** off and QB's are going 1-4. I don't think it can be your 2nd option as if they were told ATL is going Pitts and the price is too high they would still have a chance to get their guy.

I know I'm reading too much into this but I really want Pitts.

Trading for Teddy for just a 6th doesn’t indicate to me that’s their guy.
I wonder how much of just getting a 6th was his salary. He signed for 3 yr $63 mill, with $33 guaranteed last year so I am sure part of the agreement was taking the remaining salary on. :shrug:

Bridgewater made a lot of money off that 5 game stretch with New Orleans where he wasn't even asked to do much.

The most touchdowns he's thrown for in a season was last year with 15.

If Denver plans to play phenomenal defense and have a top 5 rushing attack he won't lose them any games; however, they will have to call it a day if they go down by 2 scores.

How is Bridgewater worth less than Darnold
Its essentially supply and demand.
I think Carolina misjudged where they were in terms of "ready to win".
Getting Darnold put them in a poor spot to dictate terms as taking Bridgewater contract was viewed as "good enough" for Carolina and Denver knew it.

To do this before the draft suggests that they don't think Fields will fall to them. Atlanta and Carolina are the two teams that could go QB. They could have traded with us to pip Carolina, but no way to get to 3 to pip Atlanta. This could definitely mean, as others have said, that Atlanta has made it clear they go QB at 4.

The Bridge in Bridgewater is more than just a name.....it is a description of who he is. The Broncos should still be looking at a QB is someone they like is available to them and their means in the draft in MHO.

Crap! This probably just hurt our chances of a trade for nice compensation.

The Bridge in Bridgewater is more than just a name.....it is a description of who he is. The Broncos should still be looking at a QB is someone they like is available to them and their means in the draft in MHO.
I disagree. I think Bridgewater, is a solid Vet QB and age 28 he has a bright future with the right team.

I really think many are just clueless about Bridgewater and his abilities. Watch some tape.

To do this before the draft suggests that they don't think Fields will fall to them. Atlanta and Carolina are the two teams that could go QB. They could have traded with us to pip Carolina, but no way to get to 3 to pip Atlanta. This could definitely mean, as others have said, that Atlanta has made it clear they go QB at 4.

Oh...that's in interesting way of looking at it.

Benjamin Albright (who CK says is very connected to Broncos) just tweeted a DM exchange (I included it in my previous post) that says Teddy was the fallback option if they didn't get their guy. I am hoping this means as you said that the Falcons told Broncos to **** off and QB's are going 1-4. I don't think it can be your 2nd option as if they were told ATL is going Pitts and the price is too high they would still have a chance to get their guy.

I know I'm reading too much into this but I really want Pitts.
Hey don’t put other peoples words in my mouth lol

Back
Top Bottom