Brien or Jay? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums
Reaction score
Ok ok ok, we know whos doing what. But Griese is a pocket passer, where as Jay is mobile. Could it be Griese didn' do as well because he was missing 3 o-line starters? Maybe when Ruddy, Nails, and Dixon are all back on the feild together with Wade, and Perry he will do much better? I've noticed Brien had troubles in plays where he had to leave the pocket. Now if he had the starting line he wouldn't have to leave the pocket. But..... having Jay opens up another dimension to the game. The former diathalon runner can obviously move. But should we trust his am when we get the power on the line we need? Tough desicions. For now I say keep Jay, but when we get the line back together I think Brien should get another chance. But it may have to wait untill next year seeing as every game from here on out is more like a playoff game. What do you guys think?

I think we need to keep Brian as far away from the field as possible.

Originally posted by MïâMì-ÃÂø|ƒäÑ
tru tru.... but if thats the perspecive why do we have him, hes making some good cash...

To back up Jay Fiedler.

We have seen it, there isn't one. He had his chance, he had 3 games. You can tell he is not what he was in Denver when he had his pro bowl year. He has noooooo qb awareness and god awful hands.

Ok ok ok, we know whos doing what. But Griese is a pocket passer, where as Jay is mobile. Could it be Griese didn' do as well because he was missing 3 o-line starters? Maybe when Ruddy, Nails, and Dixon are all back on the feild together with Wade, and Perry he will do much better? I've noticed Brien had troubles in plays where he had to leave the pocket. Now if he had the starting line he wouldn't have to leave the pocket. But..... having Jay opens up another dimension to the game. The former diathalon runner can obviously move. But should we trust his am when we get the power on the line we need? Tough desicions. For now I say keep Jay, but when we get the line back together I think Brien should get another chance. But it may have to wait untill next year seeing as every game from here on out is more like a playoff game. What do you guys think?

its amazing to me the lengths people go against the grain to get fiedler out of town.

but i think brien is a better pocket passer, and still must give hima chance with a real pocket...

brien is a good pocket pu***.

Back
Top Bottom